L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Chronicle update

3 hours ago, k0ntra said:

@Dream When the staff announced that this server has a no wipe policy i seriously doubt that players thought the community will stay the same in 3 years time. Ofcourse a drop in numbers is expected. Players who play here are not so competitive and they just like to log and have the items and time they invested in the server at hand. 

All of the competitive players move from server to server every month or year depending on the rate. Opening a new server and closing it in 1 year is what you are looking for since you dislike joining an old server. However I can tell you that most of the players who are on Shrine at the moment won't join the new server because they simply lack the time to nolife and play on a timer :)  I wonder after how long will you ask the staff to wipe the new server because the community is too low for your expectations :D

Yeah, but thats the last 50 players playing on Shrine. Most of the players for the last two years already moved to have fun somewhere else and I am hopeful that most of them will come back, when new server is announced.

Edited by Yooyoo
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Down to GF with 100% pz from SLH,rush impact land rate like 90% and disarm another 90%,all the damages insanely high due to elements.Cool story bob.

RIP ;p I hope u'll at 1st test this "H5" idea at new serwer than here? To see how missed idea it is. I'll just ask this way. 95% of avaible serwers are Interlude or H5. Freya serwers? 0? H5 is ev

say no h5, lets down to GF

3 hours ago, Yooyoo said:

Yeah, but thats the last 50 players playing on Shrine. Most of the players for the last two years already moved to have fun somewhere else and I am hopeful that most of them will come back, when new server is announced.

you got a +1 by me when the new server comes :p but i hope more people with guts join,i dont like playing alone ^_^ 

• 5 weeks later...