L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Cata of Apostate

If there is room behind that wall, mobs can find you and attack you. They go from room to corridor and to you (not through wall), and after they kill you they go back to their room.

Maybe you were afk and mobs killed you, and went back before you get back, or they really be near you, but you couldnt see them, which sometimes happens.

On 7/28/2018 at 5:47 PM, Deathwing said:

If there is room behind that wall, mobs can find you and attack you. They go from room to corridor and to you (not through wall), and after they kill you they go back to their room.

Maybe you were afk and mobs killed you, and went back before you get back, or they really be near you, but you couldnt see them, which sometimes happens.

Thx. But I donť wrote: they attack through the wall, i wrote they see throught wall and attack (standartly). Exactly how you discribe in second sentence. I hear a run behind the wall and then I know, they are attacking . So it´s ok, see throught wall? This is first corridor in cata where this happens to me ;-).

It´s cause They cant ,,see,, as far as i remeber there is just some radius(3D) agro or associated can attack u. On pure Java with some core disease u can walk around cruma and be attacked by angry 50+ mobs. But associated mobs are in offic too, They can attack even from position u cant see them.

On 8/3/2018 at 8:44 PM, sunshine said:

It´s cause They cant ,,see,, as far as i remeber there is just some radius(3D) agro or associated can attack u. On pure Java with some core disease u can walk around cruma and be attacked by angry 50+ mobs. But associated mobs are in offic too, They can attack even from position u cant see them.

It seems AI doesn't use geodata for aggro at all - just plain distance