L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Buging res and skills through wall

7 minutes ago, Jorn said:

Tak naposled, bug to neni, je to standadni chovani mass skillu. Funguji tak buffy, dancy, songy a dalsi. To, ze to nejsi schopen akceptovat, to uz fakt neni muj problem.

bug to je, na pritup k baiumovi musis delat fabriky, bez nich v ty instanci nemas co delat,to ze to neumite opravit je vec druha,ale vymlouvat se na to ze je to soucast hry je vic nez ubohy........

@Eldax who TF cares about random servers?this is how retail works.you can get buffs res etc from outside.

if that's a problem then PK THE CHARS OUTSIDE.... 

PS:are you a by any chance member of the clan LastRun? they were complaining about the same thing  and asking from GMs to perma ban us instead of just pk'ing the buffers from outside :D

5 hours ago, oligofrennidivka said:

mozna se podivej do zrcadla a dej si facku za ty kecy. Ja ti slusne nahlasil bugovani to ze to tu nikdo neresil ja nevim a je mi to u prdele. Ja byl hodne dlouho pryc a nehral, ted sem se vratil, zacal hrat a vidim ze jste ocividne dostaly od rusaku peknej donate, jinak si nedovedu vysvetlit ze se chovas jako kreten a dokazes vypustit na forum takovouhle sracku ....

And I've thought I'm sometimes paranoid... This is last time you behave like this here, stop before I get really angry.

EDIT: Also thanks to all Russian guys who sent us all the donations, we're both really enjoying our new Porsche cars.. I love this L2 business lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
13 hours ago, Neokop78 said:

bug to je, na pritup k baiumovi musis delat fabriky, bez nich v ty instanci nemas co delat,to ze to neumite opravit je vec druha,ale vymlouvat se na to ze je to soucast hry je vic nez ubohy........

omg comu nechapes ze je to l2off (retail) nastavenie... Na ofiku sa to tiez dalo pouzit ale tam by ty buffpeti boli hned dole.... Na vsetkych WB bolo o nich pvp a nielen
pred vstupom ale aj pocas sundavanie bossa... To ze musis urobit na to q neznamena ze je to instanced... Instanced je aj Pailaka/Kama/Laba... a mozes to robit len 1x denne a cuduj sa na Kama/Laba nepotrebujes q na vstup...

8 hours ago, Emca said:

And I've thought I'm sometimes paranoid... This is last time you behave like this here, stop before I get really angry.

EDIT: Also thanks to all Russian guys who sent us all the donations, we're both really enjoying our new Porsche cars.. I love this L2 business lol

I'll donate you new house on Florida for equip all my chars with rare items... but pssss don't tell this to any one else :)

Emca u can completely ignore such type of ppl they will be still angry that are noobs and can't play game like others...

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Emca said:

if you ever start a new project,count me in! i'll be fine with a Kawasaki H2R !

9 hours ago, Antistyle said:

if you ever start a new project,count me in! i'll be fine with a Kawasaki H2R !

well, im always saying that Truck got more wheels and is more that some 2 wheels bike with motor, i can take 25 tons of motorbikes xD  H2R is pain in the ass , what a oneliter ,its amazing.

Anyway, be carefull when drive in.. Like in this video, IQ 3.141592654 for all gypsyies https://www.videoman.gr/sk/127088

Edited by Fidoo
  • Haha 1