L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Is this a joke?

Are you guys serious? :) as long as we played here,nobody ever showed up anywhere,we quit and you start fighting among yourselves.We came back for a month and you start hiding like rats.Once again we quit because there's no point to play against enemies like you and on next TW there were 3-4 pts @ dion to take the wards...

i'll say it once and i hope it gets in your heads: 

You are the prey,not the predators : ) 

unknown.png

Edited by Antistyle
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, sunshine said:

no 150 att < 300 (all about,, dont count game sklil_good/bad player) Freya better H5 have nice sense for some kind of balance but rest of the game ...

i came back after 8 months :) and i could still beat everyone but caius  (fk this guy!),are you telling me that in 8 months people didnt get multiple sods? = ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )  

10 hours ago, sunshine said:

WashAndGo

WashAndGo. Best character ever. I've never seen him at oly. After 1,5 year i noticed its SpS, not EE box as i always though. Got hero once or twice only bcuz no other sps on list ( and i guess it was after 1 month w/o sps hero, so he could notice its time for him). Started doing smth after he got items/accounts leftovers from clan quiters (also there was some story about scamming clanmates ? ).

On 7/26/2018 at 2:19 PM, sunshine said:

no 150 att < 300

I dont have 300 weapon neither, only +150.