L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Guide from the players for the players

Hi guys! 

Here's an idea I've been thinking about while at uni. A lot of the players who are fully geared complain that there is not much of a competition going around so why not explain what you did when you joined in order to help them with info.

The thing about l2 is that there arent many guides as to what to do simply because the server rate and customization vary soooo much. Why not just share your experience here ? 

At the moment I'm not playing because I seem to have time issues with university thats why i cant help much with info ( didnt even reach 85 ). :/

Not much competition for them, because they sacrifice their whole real life time to grind, grind , grind, so they reach cap. That is their failure, they reach end game so fast, they should play few hours dayli not 30hours per day...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Styk said:

Not much competition for them, because they sacrifice their whole real life time to grind, grind , grind, so they reach cap. That is their failure, they reach end game so fast, they should play few hours dayli not 30hours per day...

My idea is that there are people who want to do it but don't have the knowledge to do so. Even if its just 1 person why not help him with information ? Let me give some basic tips i aquired from the players here.

1. Make a farm class. I asked around when I started here since it was GF what classes are good. The answer was pretty simple - Titans for AoE, Grand Khavatari for single mobs. I'm not sure now that we have primeval isle is it worth to make a mage ( previously 80-85 was problematic with mages as I recall).

2. Make your PvP/support hero. Since its an online game it obviously helps if you play in a small group. It becomes extremely painful to level up for example a tank solo just with your titan just because in a 4x server you need buffers. If you want it to be as fast as possible you need as many buffs as possible -> full party with boxes.

3. Earning adena in the server.  When i joined the server I played mage with a warcryer,elven elder,shilen elder, blade dancer. I reached lvl 61 so the question was how should I get an A-grade set.  I ended up making spoiler and trying to sell everything i spoiled throughout the day and eventually made up the adena needed. I also used  to manor if I remember correctly, although the prices were not high.

4. Ask around. When I joined MoragTong I used to ask all the time questions to @Eldax @Antistyle. I remember once @Gogita was in an olympiad match and got mad because they were trying to explain how the dagger's Ultimate evasion works and didn't coordinate with her in the match which she ended up losing :D.

Also I'm trying to keep it short so that people would bother reading the thread instead of scrolling through it. xD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Styk said:

"sacrificed their whole real life time to grind grind so they reach cap" and  it took us 7-8-9 months to do things others do in 3 months.Just because we know what to do/do something when we login instead of sitting in town or hitting catas doesn't mean we try hard to reach end game.

@k0ntra

1:no clue about epilogue,titan for aoe with a crit stun pole and "basic buffs"

2:make a titan to aoe @ good areas and u can xp anything  easily :P 

3:farm till your titan has the required buffs to aoe and make money for you...... :D (farm beas /gcm and sell to rich players) 

4:who are you ? :P 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Antistyle said:

4:who are you ? :P 

I started playing a spellsinger in your clan. Angina. After caius left the clan Gogita told me you guys are leaving so I had to ditch out since I was the only one online. After which you gave buffers and epics to a fellow bulgarian who played with 2 of his friends for a short period of time and quit :) Eventually I made a titan but stopped playing shortly before new year.

From time to time i see players with trash, in offline shop. It looks like more as somebody really need starter pack as somebody who want troll somebody. It is good to invest here, so they stay here. Usually it cost small amout of adena.

6 hours ago, Styk said:

From time to time i see players with trash, in offline shop. It looks like more as somebody really need starter pack as somebody who want troll somebody. It is good to invest here, so they stay here. Usually it cost small amout of adena.

When we started playing we had to do absolutely everything, from spoiling a single pattern to craft b grade to few iron ores etc, Not to mention the difficulty of getting dynasty set now.there is the starter kit.if they don't have the will to play, no matter what we give to them they will not stay like many others did.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...