L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

WTB/T Forgotten scroll

Next time write FS name in text or tittle at least, instead of tags. About DDMastery, gl with that. After 18 months there was only 1 book bought from gracia (Atleast i havent seen any1 using deflect magic/ turn to stone at oly, another 2 are passive skills). U need to farm it by urself ; <

Edited by Eldax

I told u. Dual dagger mastery/ mutual responce / turn to stone / deflect magic are books from Gracia, to get it u must be <83 and make 50+ Soi and 6+ Tiats in main party.
If somebody decide to get it, he wont sell it for sure.
// I have QI gathered on box for it, but i doubt u have smth what i would need.

12 hours ago, Deathwing said:

You have to make some valuable offer, like Antharas/Valakas, char with Antistyle nick, etc. :D

What about NVIDIA GeForce gtx 1080___? And btw what about screan your char with WB jewels like that that would be realy funny.

Edited by sunshine
On 22. 5. 2018 at 5:18 PM, Eldax said:

Tbh antharas is easier to get than this book ;D

I know, I have about 130/250 and 150/1000 items and it took much time if you dont push it hard. (and if I completed quest i take book for myself).

Β 

14 hours ago, sunshine said:

What about NVIDIA GeForce gtx 1080___? And btw what about screan your char with WB jewels like that that would be realy funny.

Ban him for buying IG staff for real :D

Β 

Idk how my screen can help you get offer on rare book.

jw.jpg.2013cafb2067da07c7ae5583d144833b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...