L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, so here is what I think. Information about L2 Shrine Gracia Epilogue server Chronicle: Gracia Epilogue EXP/SP rate: 2xΒ  Adena rate: 2x Drop/spoil rate: 2.x

Just to let you know, i've start working on new website, control panel, stats pages, drop spoil, etc. Unfortunately due to almost no free time lately, progress is rather slow, but at least we're movin

Ppl play here 2 years at x5 rates and they still has no 85. x2 is too hardcore ;s

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Eldax said:

If new serwer will have such "retail working" geodata as Shrine x4 has, I doubt it will have "more players" ;p. At least not for long.

you just suck , and cant even move straight ahaid.
while other paladins can even climb!Β  #heroforhennanextmonth!

Β 

Shot00017.jpg

Interesting topic indeed.Β 

Npc Buffer:Β Β In my opinion there should be npc buffer in a 10x server (perhaps not all buffs included). Improved and lvl 76+ buffs should be removed. Having dances and songs would be good :)

Dualbox Limit:Β Β I guess that works only if the server is withΒ 700-1000 active players. Otherwise, people would like to have their resources at hand.Β 

Wipe policy: I think from the start players should know what they are getting themselves into. If you plan to do a wipe in 1-2 years, you should let them know. As far as the length goes, I'm against wiping it, eventhough it might not be the best move to do. It would become just as the other GE server that has been online for 10 years (cant promote it:D) . There would be a +18 tank with full vesper and attributes running around with unlimited quick healing and warrior healing potions :)Β As much as it pains me to say it... the 2 year cycle seems long so 1 year or 1.5 would be nice, right ?

Donation: Definitely a must in that kind of a server if your goal is to get money out of it. That's why there are so many 25x servers that are online for like half a year. There are the premiums that give x2 of everything, runes and so much more. You just have to decide what you want to implement . If you don't have donations how would you be able to promote the server (needed if you will wipe it every other year).

Β 

Hope the new server works out !

Β 

7 hours ago, heroBD said:

you just suck , and cant even move straight ahaid.
while other paladins can even climb!Β  #heroforhennanextmonth!

Β 

Shot00017.jpg

RUN AND HIDE FROM YOUR FEAR OF ORCS!!! MUAHAHAHAHA

Β 

On topic: Geodata is very sucky I agree.

On 4/17/2018 at 9:30 AM, Jorn said:

Main problem (apart from having free time to develop & setup everything) right now is finances, we will need at least 2000$ USD to cover the server machine expenses for 1/2 year. Shutting down Shrine and using it's hardware or new is not an option.

Hey, I could invest some $ and/or hardware resourcesΒ into this project.Β I used to run a middle-sized hosting provider years ago and still may have some strings I can pull here. :) I love what you and @Emca are doing on the software side of things. Unfortunately, I do not have much time to play but am willing to help. Don't hesitate to reach out if you will decide to move into this direction.

• 3 weeks later...

Server evolution politic as for me is interesting. Competition game with gvg and some type of clans tvt with some motivation for clans also seams like good idea. But the question is period of chronics couz if make tham 2 short server can lost pve/relax gamestyle ppl. For example x10 il for ppl who play 12h/week wount be enough to get even nobles for 2 month so we will get same situation we have here: 10 ppl on cup and all other with dc+homunculus. So mb it will be better to make smth like dynamic rate? (1-61 x10 62-74x8 75-80x5) with some events for our pve lifestyle player with runes etc. As for box limit i played l2 for a long time and there are some situations when u want just relax and comfortable gaming w/o cp or clan. But at same time u dont want to stay in deepest ass and u'll need little more than 2/3 box.for example there is 1 lowrate server which have such function as Premium buffer. Its work like gf neewbie helper with few difference dont have lvl limit can be used on pets and add some usefull bufs with chars lvl growing( example for fighters added might buff 1-40 lvl 1 41-51 lvl2 52+ lvl 3 focus/dw 40-51 lvl 1 52-60 lvl2 61+lvl 3 /// mages emp 1-40 lvl 1 41-55 lvl 2 55+ lvl 3Β  clarity 52-62 lvl 1 63+ lvl 2Β  wm buff 66+ lvl 1 + add btb bts to both classes))its not much but it will help some ppl and server also coz for such buf u can make 1/7/30 days payment buff tikets. But still stay on position that was used by koreans: to load such boxes u want/need. About clans possition with updating i see another side of periods and stuff.Β 

as for clan events my idea is fixed time for bosses like :

mondey: QAΒ 19.00+1.5h random

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  zaken 21.00+2h random

tursday : tezz 20.00+ 2h random

wednsday :Β Baium 21.30+2.5h random

thirsday:Β QAΒ 19.00+1.5h random

friday:Β tezza 20.00+2h random

(siege week) QA 15.00+1.5h random onΒ satureday/sunday

(nonsiege week)Β Β saturday Antharas 18.00+3h random

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β sunday Valakas 18.00+3h random

so more ppl could have chance to take part on clan events cose of all main events will be able on prime time

Β 

• 2 years later...
On 6/21/2018 at 4:23 PM, stress_kh92 said:

as for clan events my idea is fixed time for bosses like :

mondey: QAΒ 19.00+1.5h random

tursday : tezz 20.00+ 2h random

wednsday :Β Baium 21.30+2.5h random

thirsday:Β QAΒ 19.00+1.5h random

friday:Β tezza 20.00+2h random

(siege week) QA 15.00+1.5h random onΒ satureday/sunday

(nonsiege week)Β Β saturday Antharas 18.00+3h random

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β sunday Valakas 18.00+3h random

so more ppl could have chance to take part on clan events cose of all main events will be able on prime time

Β 

Why you guys doing something like this if you cant kill the epics which I ignore 2-3 days. Why you will do setup epics like this if you are lazy make even quest. Why you will doing this kind of β€œupdate” if you going inside the epic boss instance and you fail it. Its easier for you farm HB, AA and EWS and we can make deal. Peace ✌️ Coffin & Burzum

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2018 at 1:12 PM, Jorn said:

Just to let you know, i've start working on new website, control panel, stats pages, drop spoil, etc. Unfortunately due to almost no free time lately, progress is rather slow, but at least we're moving forward.

Hi, i was just passing by and wondering if you gave up on new shrine project? :D
@Jorn @Emca

No we didn't gave up - i am working on new control panel that'll support multiple severs - it's almost done. We'll be also migrating members to a clean installation of forums, and we will archive this one.

Nevim jak chcete delat dalsi server, kdyz nejste schopni uhlidat ani ten co ted bezi.

Β 

//EDIT:Β  EN:Β I don't know how you want to make another server when you are not able to watch even the one that is running now.

Edited by Waltari
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My opinion for the new server:

1.Β Since you cannot do IL you can put some limitations on GF. Thing like no element till GE update and GE element limit to 150. Freya to 300.

2. If youΒ start GFΒ with 5-7x rates and limit to levelΒ 81 and drop the rates from level 76-78 to 1-2x. For GE 7-9x rates and limit to 83 and lower rates from 80+ to 1-2x. For Freya 9-11x rates and limit to 85 with lower rates from level 83. This is just example. You need some kind of limitation to keep players at closer level as possible. Adena, drop, spoil and quest rates should be constant.

3.Β Premium account at 10 euro is fine. With with friendship pack. Full Cp pack.Β Bonuses : +1 box , +2x xp(+1x when the higher rates drops till the levelΒ capΒ of the chronicle). +1x for adena, drop, spoil, quest. Β 

4. Box limit 1+1. With PA 1+2

Those are some of the thing a lot of the players like. Judging by the populating of the servers that implement them correctly.

Β 

• Sad 1
  • 3 weeks later...

This idea is just another Sroubek trash server. Which have more costum bullshit around than normal classic setup of L2.Β 

Do ideas like this just because you want to have chance own a bit server too.

and in final you will be frist who quit the server.

Β 

War&Hate

CoFFiN ❀️

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2021 at 6:31 PM, MyCoFFiN said:

This idea is just another Sroubek trash server. Which have more costum bullshit around than normal classic setup of L2.Β 

Do ideas like this just because you want to have chance own a bit server too.

and in final you will be frist who quit the server.

Β 

War&Hate

CoFFiN ❀️

trash like lineage.cz or what? :D
so far its the best GE server in last 2 years mate, if you prefer to poking complete dead body of l2shrine its just sad

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/3/2021 at 4:10 PM, Jorn said:

No we didn't gave up - i am working on new control panel that'll support multiple severs - it's almost done. We'll be also migrating members to a clean installation of forums, and we will archive this one.

Hello there, how it's going, any news?Β :D