L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Great Wolf / Fenrir

Hi,

I have a question about the wolves and dagger classes ! Are the wolves needed by dagger class while exping / pvp ?  I'm sure it would be great help when killing rbs etc. but is it needed while grinding ? Dagger cuts almost half hp from x4 mobs in catas with a backstab / deadly.  would a wolf be usefull ? I am asking specific for dagger classes I know its must have for tanks / dwarves / ols etc.

Thanks

Edited by Valerion7

It's good for dmgless classes / subs or poor unskilled players who cant afford for S grade gear. For 76+ chars with S +150 weapon wolves are just useless exp eaters, and if u're sure u wont need wolf in future there is no even reason to invest it. Additionally his gear is expensive, and lvling him is pain in ass, so if he dont have it now, its already too late.

Clean AS suck. Adding SA and attri costs 4 times more than clean weapon. I guess atm SC 13 costs around 200kk, 82 gemstones ~70kk and 60 attri stones up to 100kk. So its 470kk in total. Find it with SA and +150 (price shouldnt be more than 300), otherwise it'll be more worth to buy S80 put 150 into and play w/o SA for some time.

Edit: Yeah, but i guess u're not close to 80, so dynasty is bad idea. If u wont find AS with everyting, u can atleast buy AS+150 w/o SA. SA is pretty useless for pve, and AS+150 shouldnt cost more than 200kk.
Edit2: Also if u farm only catas dont do +150 holy cuz i see atm dusk are winning.

Edited by Eldax

Lets stop this useless discussion for some time and get some addittional info. What lvl is dagger who cut 1/2 hp from cata mobs. What kind of buff he has. And what is the way he want to play. If he have wc buff only gw needed like air. If he have wc bd sws he can farm w/o pet till could buy 150 weapon. If he exp with npc buff he need not only gw-). For example i has s duals +4 150 and still used gw. And i got 2 times more aa and farm ally 2 times faster or some others kind of grind was faster. I stopped to use gw when got counter haste and 150 spear.