L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Good afternoon,

I read the features of the server and  it's great there is still a server without donate, low rate, no customs.... BUT, after me and my friends made a complete search on the internet in forums etc. I heard many ppl would like to play here if the server was new ! Its an honor for the staff having a server like this but I agree that it would be great not to wipe but create a new server like the existing and see how it goes. My job is statistic manager and I really think that not only all the ppl that searching for a low rate  will join but even the ppl left the server wil come back. Also the community still exists in the server would love to join ! Some friends of mine played here and told me there are a few ppl end game, some ppl soloing without a chance and 2-3 clans that are not even compared. If there is a chance of a new project can you please inform us so we can prepare parties etc. to join L2 Shrine ?

Best regards,

Edited by Valerion7

This server has a pretty strong anti-wipe policy , and also having no donates , means it cost money to GMs . 2nd server means more money.

If you play solo or with group and you know the game , you can join here and pretty fast reach end game, not super end game (like people who play 1.5year here, it wouldnt be fair also you know...) but you can be pretty much competitive , there are sides to choose  and have fun.

If you are a casual player , this is a paradise , because people playing 1.5 year , with their own rythms , being lvl 80 , having their way of fun . fishing , spoiling etc.

If u are a player who wants a "fresh start" to try hard 1-2 months to "rule" a server , and after losing 1st heros you leave for a tiny group drama/because you arent no1 on the server /because your friends got bored and changed server, etc , just look for an other server.

This server had never big wars , or many people , still it is good for it's own people. Also the more people the server had , the more "attacks" it had in the past by russian mostly hackers/bug abusers/sites trying to sell items for money. So even if it opens fresh now , it might have 1000 people lets say , the 700 will leave in 2 months because this is the l2 community nowadays.(they will fail to quonquer and leave , they will see others leaving , and leave etc...... so we ll soon have the same situation like every other server .

Long story short , if u like it , try it , dont ask for other things. this server is unique because of it's GMs and it's ability not to attract the toxic side of l2community , not because of no donates/no bots

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Valerion7 said:

Good afternoon,

I read the features of the server and  it's great there is still a server without donate, low rate, no customs.... BUT, after me and my friends made a complete search on the internet in forums etc. I heard many ppl would like to play here if the server was new ! Its an honor for the staff having a server like this but I agree that it would be great not to wipe but create a new server like the existing and see how it goes. My job is statistic manager and I really think that not only all the ppl that searching for a low rate  will join but even the ppl left the server wil come back. Also the community still exists in the server would love to join ! Some friends of mine played here and told me there are a few ppl end game, some ppl soloing without a chance and 2-3 clans that are not even compared. If there is a chance of a new project can you please inform us so we can prepare parties etc. to join L2 Shrine ?

Best regards,

Find here clan for you self and be happy.

Dude find 1-2 weeks frash server and be happy. What will u do if you will not have toi rbs during 1 month. And next month you will check 24/7 barakiel and die each time he will up? :D how long will you play here if max you will have to farm - kama/laba/dc and fog while your "enemys" will sleaping. There is a lot of space for newbie coz most ppl who play from half year and more focused on other task. And if some ppl back for new start it could be "unfortunatly" for those who didnt know some history of this project). Start now on this server or search something else. GL