L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Tutorial "How to disarm v2.0"

1. U still need bootles with souls. In 1 fight vs forza u started with only 20 souls, enuma elish which u used would kill him if u had any souls.
2. Caraveners remedy still missing, but i guess u didnt do hb q on berserker so i can understand its not 1-day job to do.
3. I think u should use courage/ soul barrier before getting tod. Also vs marazo u should not take 3rd lvl might but some other buff to increase as much as possible numbers of buffs u have.
Using some useless agu skills and useless active talismans would be nice too. Active celestial agu would be best to bait tod, but its insane hard to get.
4. Strike back is a pretty nice toogle. Using 7 mp/tick (3s.), but it may help vs fighters.
5. Get better bransolete and buy yellow talismans for passive +3 speed from magic shop/grocery. ( I think it cost 12k each? for 60 min of using).
6. Get atleast 3rd lvl of expand inventory for pocf(s). It will increase inv slots by 18 and max inv cap to start quests/fights will increase from 63 to 78. I think its 4k/8k/20k pocf(s) cost.
7. Make dye +4 wit -4 int (or -5 int, doesnt matter), ur cast speed will noticeably increase. Or atleast buy some BSSB.
8. Get B grade mental shield weapon, this one which u have has not best possible buff lvl. ( @Antistyle Do i remember good? Was it u laughting from Serg he's too poor for mental shield hell knife and he was using also club of nature?) btw changing weapon grade will make u need only bssb instead of bssb and bssc.
9. It may be a bit overkill but if u want max ur char as much as possible it can work. I dont know do u have valakas or not, if yes u can wear it before fight to get +445 max hp and change it to tezza after u get btb/blood pact/ or gear ur HP nagan. Also clean light dyna armor has only -1 Con ( warrior master has -2 Con) so its additional 250-350 hp. ( probably changing upper body armor will remove ur cloak also, so u need to pay attention and add it to macro.)
10. And last, but most valluable. STOP USING RUSH AND DISARM INTO CELESTIAL. Srly my eyes are bleeding, u did it in every fight vs forza. It will never land, and u lose only mana, skill reuses, and good position to make rush....

hf.

lothebrok a bit better than previous vid ^^ 

HATER , OPEN YOUR FAKING RIPOSE STANCE IN THIS MATCH , HE CONSTANTLY PLAYS WITH STUN. INSTEAD OF CRYING , OPEN THE TOGGLE , AND DISARM HIM ALSO IF U HAVE IT.

ALSO IF HE IS ON DYNASTY  , JUST TAKE HAMMER AND STUN HIM , IT IS THAT SIMPLE , INSTEAD OF SAYING "<3 disarm". 

this match should be 60/40 for doombringer , not 100-0

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, heroBD said:

HATER , OPEN YOUR FAKING RIPOSE STANCE IN THIS MATCH , HE CONSTANTLY PLAYS WITH STUN. INSTEAD OF CRYING , OPEN THE TOGGLE , AND DISARM HIM ALSO IF U HAVE IT.

ALSO IF HE IS ON DYNASTY  , JUST TAKE HAMMER AND STUN HIM , IT IS THAT SIMPLE , INSTEAD OF SAYING "<3 disarm". 

I AM THE ONE SUPPOSED TO GIVE THE DUELIST LESSONS,NOT YOU!

4 hours ago, hornakias said:

You aint any better trash ukranians you just target playing piano w/o even trying to go behind him for more blow dmg,then you are complaining for antharas/FW and hero skills

i wonder why they havent ban you already again

I dont know who are you but this video clearly show how stupid/blind and pointless hater you're, we must be raping your head from time to time to give you this mental damage :D 

8 hours ago, martin35 said:

My heart said nonononono when you bugged skills +30, players like you deserve IP ban :333

You doesnt even knew about our skillz/enchants/infinite adena/bews/beas cuz you was some kind of npc in town or another catacomb citizen i've never saw before :D

P.S. The only thing you deserve
 90845.jpg

16 hours ago, heroBD said:

Dude. It doesn't work on him. Hi is so lucky with ri that he even stun into celest. And it will be 50/50 after i get blokade and more than 150 in weapon.

dont read to the end your stupid messange. just watch video 1 more time:

1)when he in dynasty im on disarm. so i can`t put ANY fck ANY type of weapon :D  he doesnt metter what disarm from me from 1st using skill

2) am not such stupid as u think. i dont need to keep stance all the time coz i have TWO hands and I CAN  put 1 button to on it when i see he wanr rush me.

3) back to koukabura luck: sub celest from 1st skill...

any questions?)

5 hours ago, stress_kh92 said:

Dude. It doesn't work on him. Hi is so lucky with ri that he even stun into celest. And it will be 50/50 after i get blokade and more than 150 in weapon.

ok i thought you were end game char as well.... didnt know u miss a lot of things.