L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Daily olympiad

lothebrok , after watching this video i was inspired. thnk you. i had some doubts , but now i m sure.Β 
i want to become a teacher now, since i spot 2-3 huge mistakes/match and have to correct you , but i m also lazy :D

lend me tha nagan for last 3 days of oly , and i will teach you :D

Edited by heroBD
  • Thanks 1

@heroBD only 2-3? ;D
Death whisper buff ? what for? Lothebrock? are u using any regular attacks? isnt it better to take 3rd lvl might instead of having selfbuff lvl 2?
U're not using potions (fisherman & caravan remedy) vs forza and dagger.
U have next target on F3, but u're not using it. U're taking target manually.
U gave ur back to bourne. U had no ud, so it was only ur luck u got 300 hp left after his backstab. Instead of use wings/slashing blade(when u cast them w/o target, his mirage cant interrupt it) u took risk and used eye4eye.
Violent temper +17 chance has 91% land rate (+0 has 80%). This one im not sure but isnt +time better option since GE? each + gives 3s so +30 it has 120s duration.
Enuma Elish +15 power has 6965 power (+0 has 6060), best enchant is duel, at +15 has 7508 power.
Slashing blade+0 ..... srly u have 300 ele power weapon and u didnt make this skill even+1. it has same enchant routes as crushing pain.
Soul barrier only +13 ..... Sword shield only +12, Disarm still not +30, but only +22
Also remove dark smash from skillbars, it can be only+dark and for sure u have no dark weapon, and it srly deal no dmg. landing regular attack is more worth than using dark smash.
And last. U should install 4th skill bar mod.

PS. I see not only i get sick dmg from forza. My last fight 310+ dark resist, got hit for 6.1k and BYE ;D

@eldaxΒ  I seriously didnt look at all at bars+enchanting roots........my eyes are bleeding now that u said it and i see the video again ><

i ll make my try now to point out the rest of the mistakes :D

Edited by heroBD
  • Haha 1

General mistakes: buffs , at least instead of DW , lvl 3 might (+3% patt)
skills root+enchants that caius already mentioned. (it is ok not to have enchanted something much , but for example +0 slashing blade.....
also dark smash is WASTE OF MANA , u will maybe need it in worst case scenario vs an elder as finisher if everything is on cd , nothing more.
your camera style is kinda bad (ye ok everybody has their own playstyle , but you miss a lot of the around area)

1st match vs bourne:Β 
berzeker+furius soul in buffs , so that he has chances to 1backstab you after the ud falls
strikeback? WHAT IS STRIKE BACK? is it a toggle of kamaels that is nearly a mini eye for an eye (specifically vs daggers)?
some of the things that caius said like turning back etc.Β 
i bet you dont remove tezza vs adventurer , but i also bet he doesnt even use mirage
when he has disarm , you never disarm him again and give him the chance to put weapon back and finish you.
you use dynasty set , but you dont have fortitude on , a +15 bluff should be able to stun destroy you on dynasty , even if he doesnt use it

2nd match vs spsΒ 
( when u alt tab to WC to give COV , u dont even have a macro , COV-delay 3 - leave to buy some time)
No rush vs SPS , no magic ud (ok easy muchup but still.... why even to put it in the video , to show that you can do oly + alt tab WC?)

3rd match vs gladi
too early ud/ Final secret
STUNS VS GLADI(you wanna just get stunned back by ripose , lose time of ud , and get melted) (i guess gladi doesnt even open ripose.....)

4th match vs necro
No violent temper. You could just next target rush , to pet and him to just finish the match , but lets say it is fine because generally it is easy matchup.

5th match vs gladiΒ 
again furius soul vs fighter onΒ 
again stuns vs riposeΒ 
again no landing extra disarmsΒ 
(why u even have spread wings in bars again)? even vs daggers , after the 1000 times that u have cast it, did it ever make 1 come out of hide?(it's dmg sucks , waste of mp)

6th match vs forca:
I cant describe with simple words the epitomy of order of buffs that u had vs a soulhound
If i tried to resurect heath ledger , or another suicidal/depressed/trying to hurt himself guy , and i told to him: what is the worst possibleΒ 
way to buff up in that matchup , so that i have the less possible chances to win.... his answer would not reach even the 5% of your depressing buffway.
it is like you tried to do EVERYTHING wrong. i wont go in details , because we dont see the match from the start , but , in the match vs soulhound
you decide finally not to take furius soul..................................................

Edited by heroBD
8 hours ago, Antistyle said:

are you trying to tell us that if he played anything else but Doombringer or male soulhound he would be a low point box for oly?Β 

Β 

tbh i'd say female slh > male. maybe at start ud is better, but at max lvl and 300 attri weapons bonus speed and evasion is better than this 1.2k p def, also female has warp so.

What does he need warp in oly for?:D (obviously outside of oly female is doing better,but we're talking oly)blink is/should be enough for most matchups,if not all.in the other hand,he has that UD that prevents him from getting one shoted by daggers/Doombringers/Duelists/tyrants/tanks that shackled/stunned him.not to mention courage (100 mental ressist)Β 

The evasion is something irrelevant to this game imo becauseΒ as an adve on ue/exciting i still get hit by bows whileΒ  kiting and never these years it actually helped me ( that's the reason i stopped taking it as a certificate aswell)Β 

1 minute ago, pvpzverek1 said:

Β 

instead of a thousand words >>>Β xD

So u also mean male is better?
Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Antistyle said:

mention courage (100 mental ressist)

Only berserker has max lvl courage which gives 100, male slh has lvl 1 which gives 40.
About warp i can understand with shrine geodata u underestimate this skill. U can use warp/blink u still get close range skill in face with 800 range.

3 hours ago, Eldax said:

Β 

Β 

Only berserker has max lvl courage which gives 100, male slh has lvl 1 which gives 40.
About warp i can understand with shrine geodata u underestimate this skill. U can use warp/blink u still get close range skill in face with 800 range.

better...girl only for the fan and pvp...

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Eldax said:

Β 

Β 

without protection*(Sword Shield), I can not wear mzh set* .. I can not give myself a Cleanse from the dismar ... about x2 backstabs I generally keep quiet....

*80% shock on antarasa + zaken + frintezu + (pasivka from shock)
dirarm 95%

Β 

90845.jpg

Edited by pvpzverek1

Well i guess grass is always greener on the other side...
U play female so u notice mostly only good sides of male slh (which is tbh only ud).

I personally always prefered to play vs male. I beated kol3ss few times, but i never won forza. I also had problems with Royal, but was winning easily male slh like Mercorial? (not sure of nickname, this one from darkness), Ramizo etc and this 1.2k additional p def from ud was giving them nothing. It was even helping me cuz mov speed -40%. Meanwhile when female was only warping/blinking to stay always out of bow range and just repeat untill clean my buffs totally. Even if i sometimes had range ultimate escape evasion boost was making me miss 9 at 10 hits.Β  Well but it was me. Tanks are not good example.
As i said with shrine geodata female has a bit harder since she still get hit by skills after using warp, cuz teleportation is delayed.( If u take a look at 2day lothebrok video u will see even stuns are delayed. He's using rush to forza who's casting painkiller(celestial), stun works but not instantly and it's not interrupting skill casting. Forza 1st get her celestian and then get stun... looks logic for me....
It was alsoΒ  always annoying me cuz even perfect timing used shield stun was not able to interrupt opponent skills bcuz of those delays)
But if i take a look on some official servers slh videos, or hero archives from those serwers u'll see it female was hero in most cases, and its not bcuz they no-life more, but bcuz end game belongs to female.
Β 

9 hours ago, Eldax said:

Well i guess grass is always greener on the other side...
U play female so u notice mostly only good sides of male slh (which is tbh only ud).

I personally always prefered to play vs male. I beated kol3ss few times, but i never won forza. I also had problems with Royal, but was winning easily male slh like Mercorial? (not sure of nickname, this one from darkness), Ramizo etc and this 1.2k additional p def from ud was giving them nothing. It was even helping me cuz mov speed -40%. Meanwhile when female was only warping/blinking to stay always out of bow range and just repeat untill clean my buffs totally. Even if i sometimes had range ultimate escape evasion boost was making me miss 9 at 10 hits.Β  Well but it was me. Tanks are not good example.
As i said with shrine geodata female has a bit harder since she still get hit by skills after using warp, cuz teleportation is delayed.( If u take a look at 2day lothebrok video u will see even stuns are delayed. He's using rush to forza who's casting painkiller(celestial), stun works but not instantly and it's not interrupting skill casting. Forza 1st get her celestian and then get stun... looks logic for me....
It was alsoΒ  always annoying me cuz even perfect timing used shield stun was not able to interrupt opponent skills bcuz of those delays)
But if i take a look on some official servers slh videos, or hero archives from those serwers u'll see it female was hero in most cases, and its not bcuz they no-life more, but bcuz end game belongs to female.
Β 

kol3ss/lothebrokΒ very weak player on a strong(imbalance) character

• Like 1