L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Augment bug.

Hello, I have Dynasty Mace with augment Hydro Blast (Unleashes a powerful liquidy attack against nearby enemies. Power 55.) but it's not working (as expected?). I can't attack mob/player until they hit me. I have try this in arena/world with friends and I can't attack them. If I have targeted player, using Hydro Blast skill, animation is running but they don't do any damage. If player hit me, and I have cast Hydro Blast, animation is running and do damage. Can you please check this?

Also when I switch to Inquisitor this item skill isn't appearing in skills on inquisitor. I think this is also bug, because isn't class specific skill, but item skill and can be accessible always if the weapon/item is equipped.

18 minutes ago, Zero said:

Also when I switch to Inquisitor this item skill isn't appearing in skills on inquisitor. I think this is also bug, because isn't class specific skill, but item skill and can be accessible always if the weapon/item is equipped.

absolutely not. it should not be in the transformation of the inquisitor

1.Is this skill need target to be casted? Cuz i dont know is it Aqua Splash or Frost Wall ( both those skills needs target, but who knows what skill u rly have, for sure its not hydro blast) or some kind aura flash with hydro blast animation.
If it dont need target then all is ok ( targetless spells does not work vs not flagged or not war players), but if it need target and casted with ctrl on it do no dmg then smth is wrong.
Btw i have funny screen with augmentation names ;p (Descr: inflict a fire attack. ; Skill name : Tempest but in fact its a hurricane .....)
https://imgur.com/a/IVx7a

2. I think its normal u cant use it on transform. U cant also use hero/noblesse/strider skills and other item skills like agathions, and I think some1 already was reporting that, it could be even you ;p
3. remove this augmentation and keep trying untill u get skill with 110 power.

Edited by Eldax

1. If it dont need target then all is ok ( targetless spells does not work vs not flagged or not war players) - also i can;t use it against mob?

but if it need target and casted with ctrl on it do no dmg then smth is wrong. -  Yes i have targeted player use ctrl and do no damage...

Here is the skill description:

image.png.5d803620a379b501394ef86b0eb9f599.png

and her is link about all augments(its H5):

http://www.lineage2universe.com/articles/lineage2-augment-skills/

2. yes i think it was me :)

Edited by Zero

Hi, I've just checked it and it's both ok. The skill doesn't have single target (so you can use it regardless what's your target - no target, NPC, mob, player that's not flagged, player that's flagged, ...) and it affects all creatures in some range around you that aren't friendly for you (e.g. mobs, flagged players and probably enemies in clan war - and all players that are not in party/command channel with you while in combat zone).

As for the transform - it's normal, when you're transformed, you have special set of skills just for the transform.

Definitely not bug.

20 hours ago, Emca said:

Hi, I've just checked it and it's both ok. The skill doesn't have single target (so you can use it regardless what's your target - no target, NPC, mob, player that's not flagged, player that's flagged, ...) and it affects all creatures in some range around you that aren't friendly for you (e.g. mobs, flagged players and probably enemies in clan war - and all players that are not in party/command channel with you while in combat zone).

As for the transform - it's normal, when you're transformed, you have special set of skills just for the transform.

Definitely not bug.

enemies in clan war need flag to (in general field)