L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Chrismas Event done stupid

https://forum.l2shrine.com/uploads/monthly_2017_12/Shot00115.jpg.47da9a9bef178d1076ba324d63661fe1.jpg

I've farmed 3-5 h today but pet is still lvl 2 :/ what im doing wrong? 

affection - you have to scratch reindeer when it wants it 4 times (it increments by 25 % three times and 24 % fourth time) Where to get it? or how? can't find anything like that ;/

That is the thing, i cant talk to him, interface just doesnt want to open/appear. I was thinking server RR would help, but nothing. ;( 

p.s on first page there is screenshot where im trying to talk with him and nothing happens. 

Edited by aVx
12 hours ago, TzaR said:

why not just give all who are online?
I spend 90% of the time just in giran and talk, why do not I get a gift?

really all??

Le me think... all shops in giran are acting like online players... They do nothing just selling, and lot (all) of those "players" are someones selling class and they get gift for nothing... Now mathematics:

I log 10 chars go offline and I'll get 10 gifts...

player who go exp/drop/spoil... logs 3~4 chars and get just 3~4 gifts...

You think it's that fair against playing chars vs just selling?

12 hours ago, TzaR said:

I did not say anything about offline shops

Yes you didn't.. but you want gift even if you are not hunting mobs... "offline" traders acting to system as "online" so event is setup ok. Just active players get gift... If you want gift don't talk in Giran but go hunting mobs :P

15 hours ago, Zero said:

Yes you didn't.. but you want gift even if you are not hunting mobs... "offline" traders acting to system as "online" so event is setup ok. Just active players get gift... If you want gift don't talk in Giran but go hunting mobs :P

Fucker yesterday got gift. :D

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Rise said:

Hello!! :)

Is there any chance to extend the event by one week? It really helps new players in gaining experience :)

Greetings ;)

Hi, it was long enough and Christmas is over. There will be some new event in the future :)

18 hours ago, Emca said:

Hi, it was long enough and Christmas is over. There will be some new event in the future :)

Hi, wish to all ,all best in Year 2018.

One hint,  its not over Christmas, for example me and lot of players  will have Christmas   6 January 9_9:D

But seems there will be some new event, huh ?:)