L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

About ended event

Hi too all :) i'm saladin from game. Have a suggestion about rates ... and think about this. All ended ok, but after 2 weeks prices of all will go crazy dyna/maina, mats, recs :P everything . So pls can we talk about rates - yes , at event boost was high but now again we have 2.5 drop/spoil. Is it possible to talk about make it - let say 3.5 max 4. not as event rate. If we want to keep economic of server we must think about this.

Β 

Regards,

Saladin

• Like 1
8 hours ago, aVx said:

This last month Dynasty items was way too easy to craft, even if you dont have quest on Hellbound. So, i hope people wont be lazy anymore and start to manor/spoil more. :)Β 

1. Manor was always the same.
2. Q reward for s80 recipes is the same.
3. RB Drops are the same.
4. Drop maybe a bit boosted but still suck, not enough to craft anything.

This "way to easy dynasty" u're speaking about its not bcuz of boosted event rates, but ppl who are doing s80 raid bosses. ( I would even use word tryhard, cuz everytime i log rb camera I see other always logged cameras...) They started to sell keys and full drops and thats all.
Btw. in Giran all i can see is hundreds keymatses from RB and just a few full drops.

4 hours ago, Eldax said:

This "way to easy dynasty" u're speaking about its not bcuz of boosted event rates, but ppl who are doing s80 raid bosses. ( I would even use word tryhard, cuz everytime i log rb camera I see other always logged cameras...) They started to sell keys and full drops and thats all.
Btw. in Giran all i can see is hundreds keymatses from RB and just a few full drops.

Nonsense. S80 bosses only drop upper/lower body parts and heavy helmets; and all those are relatively easy to get otherwise. What makes sets are boots.