L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

I'd like to suggest 3 things. I know u Emca love custom settings on serwer so I'll sort them by scale from "Never, its too custom" to "one more idea like this and perma ban"

1. Its add to Clanhalls Tp to town Gatekeeper.
2. Make item augmentation from freya. I mean that u no longer will need to speak with npc to reopen window after every enchance, but u can just simply press "Continue", also amout of gemstones will be automated, so u just drag and drop in correct place and it automatically counts number u need ( same as life stones, even if its stackable item and u have 5k in inventory augmentation takes only 1 w/o typing and confirming that u put 1).
3. Add Giran market npc which shows u list of all items what are already set to buy/sell, and after choosing item it shows u ppl who sell it and price.

20 hours ago, Eldax said:

I'd like to suggest 3 things. I know u Emca love custom settings on serwer so I'll sort them by scale from "Never, its too custom" to "one more idea like this and perma ban"

2. Make item augmentation from freya. I mean that u no longer will need to speak with npc to reopen window after every enchance, but u can just simply press "Continue", also amout of gemstones will be automated, so u just drag and drop in correct place and it automatically counts number u need ( same as life stones, even if its stackable item and u have 5k in inventory augmentation takes only 1 w/o typing and confirming that u put 1).
3. Add Giran market npc which shows u list of all items what are already set to buy/sell, and after choosing item it shows u ppl who sell it and price.

1. too custom

2. too hard to do (client side) & also too custom

3. interesting idea, but would require lot of programming, supplying server with all item names (now server doesn't know how items are named in client; and on server the names are much much different), also it would require changes to both server and l2npc; too much work for small effect

36 minutes ago, k0ntra said:

I would really really really like autoloot aswell :D

no no no

32 minutes ago, Emca said:

1. too custom

2. too hard to do (client side) & also too custom

3. interesting idea, but would require lot of programming, supplying server with all item names (now server doesn't know how items are named in client; and on server the names are much much different), also it would require changes to both server and l2npc; too much work for small effect

Tbh I just wanted to suggest 1st one - not charming, making life easier change, but after I saw u declining idea about mysterious cubic box I was expecting instant NO. Thats why i added those 2nd & 3rd which i knew u will never agree, to maybe increase chance for Yes answer about 1st.

Well. Mission failed ; D

PS. 1st is not too custom. U normally have tp to village/town square, which is few steps from gk.

Edited by Eldax
19 hours ago, aVx said:

3. Is garbage, rest is ok.

Why u say 3rd is garbage? U just go to npc and in few seconds u can find everything u want, w/o checking all shops,  w/o remembering price & where was previous shops with thing u need, with like 0% chance to meet scam shop. U can just say its garbage, but srly can u just give me 1 thing againts it?

2 hours ago, Eldax said:

Why u say 3rd is garbage? U just go to npc and in few seconds u can find everything u want, w/o checking all shops,  w/o remembering price & where was previous shops with thing u need, with like 0% chance to meet scam shop. U can just say its garbage, but srly can u just give me 1 thing againts it?

If you are playing with market, you are loosing money this way. ;) Let's say it's more in my own interest, even tho im in Giran when i need to craft shots. 

Emca, close this one faster or they will ask to make dance/songs 10 min. :D 

2 hours ago, Eldax said:

U normally have tp to village/town square, which is few steps from gk.

That's maybe another reason why we don't need to spoil retail feeling of it by adding another teleport just few steps from the original one? ;)

2 hours ago, Eldax said:

It would also be bad for typical retail L2 market where you buy something for 12kk just to find out someone sells the very same item for 8kk few minutes later :D

11 minutes ago, aVx said:

Emca, close this one faster or they will ask to make dance/songs 10 min. :D 

Maybe if they vote every 5 minutes (and vote gets accepted)? :D

On 11/28/2017 at 12:17 AM, Eldax said:

1. i consider this as a "quality of life" change, which would be nice to have

2. as Emca said, difficult to add

3. this is something like auction npc on official servers, right? it's nice feature, i like it, but there's no ui / support for in the current server / client, so basically same as 2

Ok, but just to be clear Shire in future is going to be Freya chronicle. New augmentation is retail freya feature, so in the end u'll need to do that anyway.
Ofc not now, atm are more important things to do like mail system, or fixing my character "0 cuz i'm still getting misstyped mails from ppl ;S

wbsP8il.jpg

Omg I've tried to reproduce it on my test server and I can't :(

As for Freya - yes, we're planning the update (not this year and maybe not even the next year), but we're still not sure which client will we use (this one with added data? Freya client? H5 client?). It's far future.

• 5 months later...

Bump! ;p
in this post:

@Jorn said "  Maybe it would be easier for us to do GF(->GE)>Freya, because we already have some things done in Freya extender, "

On 29.11.2017 at 12:45 PM, Emca said:

As for Freya - yes, we're planning the update (not this year and maybe not even the next year), but we're still not sure which client will we use (this one with added data? Freya client? H5 client?). It's far future.

So, it means u're going add data to GE to make freya, and i'd like to ask again about my point 2. idea.
It's freya retail thing, which u will need to code anyway, and it would be nice to add to game in close future.

someone hasnt got the augment he wants , and is to lazy to try for more ^^

btw , on the bumping thing of this post , i would like to ask about any update plans. 

Do you still see it as long term plan ? not even happening in 2018 ?? 

I dont ask for haste , just for gear management , not to try for foundation+6 gear for example and when i have it on , lets say september , server updates .

should i keep resources and w8 for an update or do u actually plan to do it soon ? ^^

Edited by heroBD