L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Zaken instance

Hi guys !

Now that we're using Gracia Epilogue we have to work out our priorities once again. Zaken is one of them. Now that older players have the boss jewel, we have to think about the future generation, meaning the new players :)  So, how do we get the earring ? There are 2 ways.

1. Enter the instance with 1 party. 

The chance to drop the required item is about 0,1% or even lower so you have to consider if it's even worth it. Not in my opinion atleast.

2. Enter the instance with 8 parties.

The chance to drop the earring is 100% if I'm not mistaken. However we have to take into consideration the ammount of people we need to enter. Logging 72 characters that are 61 level atleast is a difficult task. We are playing on a private server where the online people are about 300 at best. I'm creating this topic in order to see what we do (customize) in order to get the jewel easier. Ofcourse the people who already have zaken wouldn't even slightly consider making it easier for the newcomers because why should they? If the boss jewel has a lower chance to drop it will be the most expensive one in the server (even more than valakas and antharas). 

What could we do about this situation?

I think that the staff is smart enough to see what the people want so I'm appealing the players who visit this forum to make a post and state their opinions on the matter at hand. 

18 minutes ago, aVx said:

As a new player im against this kind of stuff. Items shouldn't be gifted but earned.

its not about gifting stuff , the fact is that having 72 players with lvl 61 chars here is almost imposible, if done , a third of them or a half would be by multiboxing, that system is designed for much bigger servers, so why not make an adaptation, something in between  like 2-3 partys with a better chance of getting the jewel

1 minute ago, isma6611 said:

its not about gifting stuff , the fact is that having 72 players with lvl 61 chars here is almost imposible, if done , a third of them or a half would be by multiboxing, that system is designed for much bigger servers, so why not make an adaptation, something in between  like 2-3 partys with a better chance of getting the jewel

1. Enter the instance with 1 party. 

The chance to drop the required item is about 0,1% or even lower so you have to consider if it's even worth it. 

Easy, not needed to log 129238 chars. 

10 hours ago, Emca said:

In fact it's 0.09 % for day Zaken and 85 % for night Zaken.

We're already discussing this with @Jorn and it seems we'll increase the chance for day Zaken a bit.

Are there any other Epilogue related problems like this one?

decrease minimum number raid members  for night Zaken?

12 hours ago, Emca said:

In fact it's 0.09 % for day Zaken and 85 % for night Zaken.

We're already discussing this with @Jorn and it seems we'll increase the chance for day Zaken a bit.

Are there any other Epilogue related problems like this one?

Be carefull with increasing chance too much. Day Zaken can be killed by one person with single destroyer 61, with high supports outside of instance. So its easy to kill, with more destroyers you can try it more times every day.

• Like 1

if it can be killed by 1 person alone it is a lot of chances for an epic actually since it is INSTANCED.

u are talking about an EPIC (best jewel imo in previous chronicles considering the effects it gives compared to respawn time and drop rate) where the whole server has opportunity to do easily , if everybody kills it on resets there will come a time where there will be overflow of zakens with higher chances. same as with AQ and Tezza, in the begging you wont understand it , but after that . since the server is kinda low on numbers there will come a time where it overflows with small cd on epics/instances resets.

5 hours ago, Deathwing said:

Be carefull with increasing chance too much. Day Zaken can be killed by one person with single destroyer 61, with high supports outside of instance. So its easy to kill, with more destroyers you can try it more times every day.

Wouldn't be NCsoft if they didn't do something retarded. Cancel buffs on entry, problem solved.

16 hours ago, klever said:

in GF get the earring was easier, but no one for some reason did not kill  zaken, only 3 clans I saw there. if all want earing, better decrease minimum number raid members, not increase the chance for day Zaken a bit

this is what i was thinking also but it is actually worse .

if 1-2 sides find tactic to kill it with 1-2 partys (3-4minumum maybe) , with this thing instanced , there will be tens of zakens generated.
old zaken was kinda hard and needed tactic + good teamwork  and a lot of trouble to do it , so luckily everybody that needed it , did it and stopped after . not like aq+ tezza that all sides had even for their pets because it could be done by 1-2 people alone.

• 2 weeks later...

http://legacy.lineage2.com/news/graciaepilogue_09.html

Raid Time

• Daytime Zaken raid time limit is 60 minutes, and the instance is reset every 3 days (Wednesday and Saturday at 6:30am).
  • Nighttime Zaken raid time limit is 360 minutes, and the instance is reset every 7 days (Wednesday at 6:30am).

Right now my /instancezone says "Cave of the Pirate Captain (daydream) will be available for re-use after 6 hours 58 minutes.

According to patch notes, it's not supposed to reset on Moday.