L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Pailaka 36-42 bug (a real one).

Hello there, so I did the pailaka quest for 36-42 lvl range and it seems out it bugged. Before you say I might 've missed some steps, after every boss I killed, whenever this was possible, I turned in the quest to get the next step and as you can see in this picture (http://prntscr.com/haw3ud), the quest says done for all previous parts but the last one, which is to kill Adiantum, yet Adiantum never spawned for me to kill it. I 've done this instance many more times in this server with the exact same steps I followed with this character and it always worked.

Ages ago I read somewhere that it may bug out unexpectedly if you don't speak with the guide in front of the 1st water boss room (Hillas or how it's called) *before* killing the boss. Even though he has nothing to say at that point, I always read the book and speak to him before entering the room, just in case. (And also after to upgrade the weapon, of course).

4 hours ago, mirage said:

Ages ago I read somewhere that it may bug out unexpectedly if you don't speak with the guide in front of the 1st water boss room (Hillas or how it's called) *before* killing the boss. Even though he has nothing to say at that point, I always read the book and speak to him before entering the room, just in case. (And also after to upgrade the weapon, of course).

Hey thanks for this info, I 'm definitely going to add this to my routine!