L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Hurricane reuse

Question

Hi,

I noticed that hurricane (stormscreamer spell) does not have reuse animation in shortcut's bar (and death spike also), when casted. It's like the reuse time is 0, but it can't be, because when I have cast speed above ~1000 and I cast continuously, I get repeatedly the message "there are 1 sec in Hurricane reuse time" (which is actually the thing that annoys me). I get this only when BSS are enabled.

Is this normal? Is any workaround for this? Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!

Untitled.jpg

3 answers to this question

i think such spells don't show any cooldown ,not sure.What im sure of is that you get the " there is 1 sec in hurr reuse time) when you use BSS cause u finish cast faster and your char has to wait,otherwise his cast speed is slow and it's constant casting .

Plus,do you get the message about skill being on CD WHILE casting the skill or after you're done casting it?

5 hours ago, Antistyle said:

Plus,do you get the message about skill being on CD WHILE casting the skill or after you're done casting it?

I guess I get while casting, otherwise I wouldn't get the 1 sec message. As I said, the spell icon doesn't show any cooldown, it's always "ready" to be casted.