L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Account Problem

Valerion

Question

Good afternoon,

I have 6 accounts and this morning 3 of them can't log ! Says i don't have time on this account. The other 3  accounts log normally. What is going on ?? I am waiting for your reply.

Best Regards

Edited by Valerion

14 answers to this question

I understand this and i didnt use any bot program ! I came on this server recently cause i dont want to play on a server with donate, customs or bot !! I dont know if it has to do something with the firewall cause i installed a new antivirus. Will i get my accounts back or not ?

thank you

Edited by Valerion

Ok... i just tried adrenaline but believe me it didnt work ! The chars were running randomly ! The producer even gave me the money back through paypal ! Sry for not being honnest from the start but all the progress i did was with my effort not from bot. It does not work ! Unban my accs i wanna play ! :(:( 

Edited by Valerion

The bot only made me die 2 times in witch catas  and then in hardins to use a field too and i confirmed that doesnt work ! every last exp and farm i have is my effort ! Just let me know if im  not taking my accounts back ?

Edited by Valerion
1 hour ago, Valerion said:

The bot only made me die 2 times in witch catas  and then in hardins to use a field too and i confirmed that doesnt work ! every last exp and farm i have is my effort ! Just let me know if im  not taking my accounts back ?

Just came home & I'm very tired. I'll check logs tomorrow...

1 hour ago, Ptitlaby said:

I doubt any motivated person would not be able to bypass the client / server communication encryption, but that's just the start :)

Really motivated person would, but they know it's just matter of time for us to adapt. Atm we're working on some better tools to hunt bots even if they pass our detection grid - some behavioral things involving deep neural networks etc :D will be lot of fun :D

Hopefully you wont be able to play on this server anymore. How can there be any discussion with someone who completely says bullshit/lies in one post, then in the next he says different things? Since he had brain to run Bot he totally knew what he was doing. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4846132

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Botting attempts in log:

20:14:24 ~ 20:14:54 = 30 seconds
20:18:23 ~ 20:18:44 = 19 seconds
20:35:53 ~ 20:35:54 = 1 second
21:12:46 ~ 21:24:11 = 685 seconds
21:29:24 ~ 21:29:31 = 7 seconds
21:33:17 ~ 21:37:41 = 264 seconds
21:44:15 ~ 21:45:11 = 56 seconds
21:48:00 ~ 21:48:13 = 13 seconds