L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

More In-game events

Hi !

As the title says, I suggest some Admin/GM activity in the server. Ofcourse you are all day in the Forums and easy to reach but how about making Hide and Seek Events for example ? Rewards don't neccessarily need to affect the gameplay (Accessory / Miscellaneous items would be enough for the community). I've never seen any admin ingame ... Guess that would boost the motivation of some players :D

Thanks!

Hi, well, we don't show ingame much because players are still not able to write bugreports where they belong (to proper forum section) and instead start bombarding us with them as soon as we write "Hi everyone" :D

(usually most of them are "not bug" but we have to answer, also there is a lot of other questions we get ingame that can be answered much better on forum, because we have time for it on forum and it's also for everyone; when I answer any question in PM, I'm sure I'll have to answer it at least 20 times for other players; in the end showing up ingame at 20:00 means we MAYBE would be able to do some event around 21:00 when all questions are answered and I usually simply can't make it before 20:00 UTC+2).

I remember when here was player called warpig which did few mini-event like hide and seek, he used hero voice to call in all competive players and what they did? Nothing, they ignored. Nobody cares for easy win, fun and prize. 

GM want be neutral to all, so dont go in game.