L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Kamaloka level 56

Hello !

Yesterday (17.10.2017) me and my friend decided to do a kamaloka. We got ported inside, started hitting the mob (raid ?), named "Knight Montagnar" and everything went pretty smooth until he spawned a minion. The Problem is that the minion is invincible (our hits got blocked) so we decided to continue hitting the Boss. After 10 seconds or so another minion spawned and now they were 2 invincible mobs and at this point we decided there was no chance to kill the raid, without dying to the minions first.

My question is - is this normal or is the minion somehow bugged ? I do not remember the correct name of the mob but it looked like the hellknight's panther.

Thanks in advance !

Hello ,

Its pretty hard kama. Check info below :

Hall of the Abyss level 56

Knight Montagnar

A powerful boss indeed. The minions, however, are most dangerous. The boss summons the minions which attack the victim (the boss calls out the name of the victim).

Tip: If you character’s attacked by the minions, you need to run around the room perimeter until they’ve switched to another victim. If the tank is the victim, he/she needs to run in small circles so the party could attack the boss. You need to have a good stock of healing herbs. In case the healer is the victim, he/she will not be able to heal the tank and other party members.

Party members: Tank (knight or blade dancer/sword singer ), 2-3 warriors, healer, phantom summoner/necromancer/elemental summoner
Weapon: Grade B for the attackers
Armor: Grade B for the tank
Accessories: Any, as most damage is done with P. Atck.

It is pretty easy if u do it with a partner.
His minions are invincible yeah... cant do anything about them, not aggro , nothing , and when the time passes by it spawns more.
However the tactic is easy.
You have 3 accounts in and 3 your friends, you tank the boss with just a sws/bd with aggresion, the second player plays a healer class , even PP will do , it doesnt hit very hard, get some potions also.
The boss gives commands to the minions to attack someone and says it on chat "Minions , Attack ->k0ntra" , something like that ... 
The tactic is look chat,  change to the character that is being hitted by minions , and RUN, u just have to be fast on ALT-TAB after 3-4 minions spawn , and care the tank with heals, and every body else just attack the boss
1 tanks , 1 runs , and in the same time pay a bit of attention to heal a bit 

While it has 1-2 minions u can even not run , just heal so that u buy some damage

lol , didnt read wlad's reply :D

Edited by heroBD

Okay, thanks for the info. Can the tank hold the Aggression of the Boss in this chronicle ? I remember that in h5 it did not matter how many times the tanks,sws,bd use aggro. The skill just doesn't seem to affect the raids whatsoever. On interlude the tank just spammed aggro and the mages killed the raids with CDL. Any ideas how is the Situation in this Server ?

At low lvls agro works, cuz it has pretty high power and ur pt dd with commons dont do much dmg. Sometimes rb switch target to healers if they spam heal a bit too much, or they totally freak out attacking everything except tank(it happens when tank die, or when u're doing rb for longer than 10 min).
But later when ur dd has S+150 agro wont work and tank is only for FI/SOS/SoF + tribunal/judgement or to tank raidfighters at start.
About nukers doing rb, its HOPELESS. they do dmg similar to tank and go oom too fast.