L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

The reason we quit:Part 1

i am not sure i even want to bother having a  conversation with somebody who seems to be totally random.anyway,let's try!

1:who  are you?

2:where exactly is he perma stunned?

3:i one shot him cause he doesn't know how to play his char and the video is clearly made for disrespecting this fooll?

4:which people are you talking about?

Yes, you have absolute truth i am random. I am just new player who want join this server, so i watch latest posts in forum :). Sorry if my post touched you.

1. Answered above

2. when you fight him as dwarf and tank, its seems that you have all skills ++ or he has no boss jawel or tw jawel

3. The reason you one shot him is that he doesn't know how to play ? :D Ok, i just thought that you have attribute in weapon and he has 0 or small resistance. As smart SH he should use UD but even with that you can outplayed him and use hide and one shot him later :D

4. The other ppl in the server or there are so few ppl doing olympiad ?

Anyway nice vid ;)

it wasnt me on the dwarf/tank/e.saint.

hide is 30 sec.pain killer is 7,divine protection is 7,sword shield is 30 . do the math,think about the tactic and u'll see what  i mean.

on my last fight against him, my shaper (lvl 7 CD PvP )is crystalized,i still managed to beat him that day 3 times with an ica disperser 185 attri. even after they had many free sods.

the video is targeted on him,that's why you don't see others in the vid.

Edited by Antistyle