L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Soul crystal leveling

brilliance
Go to solution Solved by Emca,

Question

19 minutes ago, brilliance said:

Sorry to ask, maybe I don't know how to search on the internet, but I can't find the location of the raid boss :

Chaos Golem						11, 12, 13			one member 3 %

Can you help us Emca and tell us where is it please? :)

If you want to kill it, speak with Doctor Chaos https://dropspoil.l2shrine.com/npc/loc/32033, he will summon it (if it's not dead already)

22 minutes ago, brilliance said:

Sorry to ask, maybe I don't know how to search on the internet, but I can't find the location of the raid boss :

Chaos Golem						11, 12, 13			one member 3 %

Can you help us Emca and tell us where is it please? :)

Pavel Ruins, but that area has been revamped with Freya update, so I guess this boss isn't available here on GE, yet.

7 minutes ago, k0ntra said:

@Emca you also say that T-Rex has 100% chance of leveling 1 soul crystal to lvl 11, 12. We killed one and failed to do so. Are there any specific types that we have to kill to get the SC to level up ?

Check 1st page of this topic.
Fidoo was asking already same question.

Hello again Emca, we have experienced something odd tonight at RB Gorgolos (see picture attached). You said that he is raising SC from stage 11 till stage 15, but he didn't. You can check the logs or the inventory of my char InedaBeejay, that i had a green SC stage 11 and still didn't raise. The raid boss was defeated 24.11 around 22:00 GMT+2. Thank you and waiting for your reply.

Shot00022.jpg

3 minutes ago, mirage said:

That's correct. There is a 3% chance that he will increase the stage. In 97% "The soul crystal was not able to absorb a soul."

But other times when we killed Raid Bosses and they didn't raised SC we didn't received the message :"The soul crystal was not able to absorb a soul". Just Nothing, i think that you receive that text is when something went wrong.

18 minutes ago, brilliance said:

But other times when we killed Raid Bosses and they didn't raised SC we didn't received the message :"The soul crystal was not able to absorb a soul". Just Nothing, i think that you receive that text is when something went wrong.

U understand it in wrong way. Gorgolos can lvl up only to one person. So at start it choose 1 person from ur pt and then it calculates chance to lvl up crystal. As mirage said 1 pt member has 97% for info about fail, 3% for crystal and all other ppl has no info in chat.

Edited by Eldax
6 minutes ago, Eldax said:

U understand it in wrong way. Gorgolos can lvl up only to one person. So at start it choose 1 person from ur pt and then it calculates chance to lvl up crystal. As mirage said 1 pt member has 97% for info about fail, 3% for crystal and all other ppl has no info in chat.

But as I said before, we did other RB like Sobekk,Cloe, Von Hellman etc and at the end of the battle when they died and didn't raised the SC, we didn't received that info message: The soul crystal was not able to absorb a soul, just only when we didn't had SC in inventory, or the stage of the SC was too low. My first thought tbh was that Gorgolos is not raising SC to stage 12.

1 minute ago, brilliance said:

My first thought tbh was that Gorgolos is not raising SC to stage 12.

Then u get info "SC is REFUSING to absorb a soul" when u have "not able" it means RB & SC are suitable.
About Cloe/sobekk i dont know, mb some of u had no q taken or no cry in inventory, or my thinking is wrong also and it works in some not logic other way.

I've just got that message now on Hekaton Prime with SC 13 in inventory. It's correct.

Here's how "one member X% chance" works. When the boss dies, it picks one person with the quest Enhance your weapon from the killing party. Everyone else is out of the loop since that point. If that person has 1 SC of stage within the specified range, RNG decides whether he/she gets a higher stage SC or message 975  The soul crystal was not able to absorb a soul. Otherwise something is wrong, and he/she gets one of:

1265  You can't absorb souls without a soul stone. --- no SC in inventory

1264  This soul stone cannot currently absorb souls. Absorption has failed. --- SC in inventory too low

978  The soul crystal is refusing to absorb a soul. --- SC in inventory too high

977  The soul crystals caused resonation and failed at absorbing a soul. --- more than one SC in inventory

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, mirage said:

I've just got that message now on Hekaton Prime with SC 13 in inventory. It's correct.

Here's how "one member X% chance" works. When the boss dies, it picks one person with the quest Enhance your weapon from the killing party. Everyone else is out of the loop since that point. If that person has 1 SC of stage within the specified range, RNG decides whether he/she gets a higher stage SC or message 975  The soul crystal was not able to absorb a soul. Otherwise something is wrong, and he/she gets one of:

1265  You can't absorb souls without a soul stone. --- no SC in inventory

1264  This soul stone cannot currently absorb souls. Absorption has failed. --- SC in inventory too low

978  The soul crystal is refusing to absorb a soul. --- SC in inventory too high

977  The soul crystals caused resonation and failed at absorbing a soul. --- more than one SC in inventory

Now i'm enlightened, I believe you, I didn't knew that those messages exists. Thank you!

18 hours ago, mirage said:

First off, i'm sorry for posting on the same account (too lazy to create a new one :P ) THIS IS another player, I'm still not fully satisfied with your answer, unless you tell me those messages apply to new revamped zones  from Gracia Epilogue. Because , like my clan mate said before, other raid bosses , when they don't raise the lvl of the soul crystal, give absolutely no message at all (quest was active, SC in range, char in range, etc,etc). Happened a LOT of times.

1 hour ago, brilliance said:

First off, i'm sorry for posting on the same account (too lazy to create a new one :P ) THIS IS another player, I'm still not fully satisfied with your answer, unless you tell me those messages apply to new revamped zones  from Gracia Epilogue. Because , like my clan mate said before, other raid bosses , when they don't raise the lvl of the soul crystal, give absolutely no message at all (quest was active, SC in range, char in range, etc,etc). Happened a LOT of times.

If you think there's some bug, please fill a bugreport with all needed info (at least which boss, time and who was in party), we'll have a look at it but this section isn't for bugreports.