L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

For LastRun with Love

21 minutes ago, Eldax said:

P.S. "You are only allowed to upload 10.24kb." Do only i have this restriction?

There's a space quota for each user. You can delete your old attachments to regain some space (see My Attachments in the user menu in top right corner).

Ye that's a bit ball breaking and instead of uploading there, then deleting all the time i just prefer to upload elsewhere and copy-paste.. sadly as u can see sometimes my images get deleted from those sites ( i assume after some time they delete them, for obvious reasons ) and i have to re-upload 

Offtopic: Jorn i still wait my lolipop mate :(. Bad boy

2 minutes ago, Gogita said:

Ye that's a bit ball breaking and instead of uploading there, then deleting all the time i just prefer to upload elsewhere and copy-paste.. sadly as u can see sometimes my images get deleted from those sites ( i assume after some time they delete them, for obvious reasons ) and i have to re-upload 

Offtopic: Jorn i still wait my lolipop mate :(. Bad boy

What do you offer? :P

If she finds she will ask you why u haven't met her with this handsome man yet! 

Otherwise you can always tell her that it is a matter of business :D 

I could offer @heroBD League boost on EUNE even tho i'm not so sure his AP shaco/shyvana are capable of this :D I main support in case you are into the "bottom" positions ;)

My AP Sona is the wet dream of every guy. 

Also its my Toon birthday soon.. as one of the most loyal persona of your awesome server i don't deserve a sh1ty lollipop? gah daym! :|

Nobody's more handsome then me ;).

Now about the offer, i don't like LoL, i play SMITE occasionally :P.

Anyway, i'd like to do some PvP event in Gludin arena, where everyone who participates and stays till the end (=plays all matches) could choose some accessory / agathion. So maybe you could get your lollipop that way :)?

if we have to create challenges for ourselves to be motivated after super end game such us  solo baium/tezza , xp useless classes like crafters just for the lolz, exploring tullys/naias etc...
in the same way we must be somehow productive in the pvp things. since there are no wars , no open pvps , no fights for epics...... for spots , no oly before the 3-4 last days of the month....

since even antistyle stopped pking u cause he was tired of butchering carebears..... we have to somehow act to stop u from thinking that u play a lan game with your friends.

i laugh my ass of every time the green spot immigrates near the  quarrys . but trust me on this one ....... the perfection of your entering timing in the antharas pit, cutting of a whole party. the desicion making/guarding lair(not)/not even having a camera while u saw enemy standing there ....... it just had me laughing up until now . whenever i think about it.....

i think it was my top moment on this server. i cant beat anti that has made 2/3 of the server quit..... but only thinking that your 10+ people,(people who even came back only cause u asked them "come and do antharas , we can now after 11 months") wasted a whole evening and have to do all quests again cause of your lack of brain and pvp awareness, ,makes it gold.

btw , u can try again your miserable attitude of the past , of opening wars just before epics when u have 1 party plus vs unprepared 2-3 guys and closing it asap.  or oppening wars only to clans with worse lvls and gears than yours.

1vr23u.jpg

Image may contain: 1 person, text
Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text
No automatic alt text available.
Image may contain: one or more people and text
Image may contain: one or more people and closeup
Image may contain: text
Image may contain: meme and text