L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Epilogue is coming!

Dear players,

you might have heard that we will switch to Epilogue on 1st October. We thought we will roll out Epilogue in smaller updates, but it turned out, that it's not so easy, thus we will introduce Epilogue all features we so far implemented. Those include:

There is still couple of things unfinished, namely:

We are going to start advertising Epilogue update 14 days before actual release, advertising will include:

• Banners on most visited Lineage 2 forums
  • Google Adwords
  • Facebook Ads
  • Vote sites

Since we have almost 6 000 members registered, we will send email about the upcoming update to all of them.

We would greatly appreciate if you, our community, could help us advertise the server as well before the update. If any of you has some PVP/RB/EPIC RB videos, please send them to me, we will share them on our Facebook page.

We are going to provide newbie bonuses for new players and bonuses for new clans that will join the server, these bonuses include:

• Newbie Soulshots and Spiritshots B grade (players)
  • Vitality items (players)
  • Shadow armor and weapons B grade (players)
  • Clan level 5 (clans)

We will also enable EXP/SP/Adena/Drop/Spoil increased rate event from 1st October to 1st December so new players can catch up faster:

• 6x EXP/SP (7x for those who will vote)
  • 5x Adena/Drop/Spoil

We are also planning to release new control panel, with detailed statistics and drop / spoil updated for the Epilogue, however that will happen some time later after the release.

We hope that Epilogue update will be a success.

Best Regards,

Jorn & Emca for L2 Shrine

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Plus when Epilogue is out, it's gonna be much easier to get Dynasty stuff as well, no need to farm Hellbound 24/7 to get recipes. Also 79 -> 80 will also be easy because there's the Seven Signs quest chain, that has nice XP rewards. And there's gonna be increased rates for 2 months, free B grade stuff and vitality items for players and free clan level 5. So in my opinion, if new clan joins, they can catch up pretty fast (if they know how to farm properly).

Jorn Posted August 31

We will also enable EXP/SP/Adena/Drop/Spoil increased rate event from 1st October to 1st November so new players can catch up faster:

From 1st October to 1st november it is NOT 2 months.

28 minutes ago, Jorn said:

Dear players,

since we launched advertisement about incoming Epilogue update, i'd like to ask you if you could write reviews on hopzone / topzone / forums, and help us so the server gets more recognition.

Thank you.

Gonna do that once im back from work. Is there any specific topics where to post?

10 minutes ago, aVx said:

Gonna do that once im back from work. Is there any specific topics where to post?

Here are forum topics:

You can write reviews here:

If you know about forums with larger l2 community, feel free to create a post about Shrine or send me a message and i will create it.

I don't know if my reply will be relevant at all but... as someone planning to start here after the update ,i'm really not  a fan of these newbie bonuses,  especially for 2 months, 4x is already high enough for Gracia Chronicle, making it even easier will only result on players rushing level and them abandoning the server because they've reached end game really quick.

For bonuses i particularly think that something like buff scrolls and shadow low grade items would be better, just my 2 cents.

Thanks for your feedback, from what I've seen there are 3 types of players:

• nolifers / constant parties who rush to level 85 pretty quick regardless rate, be it 1x or 10x doesn't make any big difference
  • clans / parties who play slowly their way up to high levels, playing few hours a day at most (because of work/families/...) so with vote bonus they will get level 85 and a/sgrade gear in ~ 4 months on 5x rate or ~ 2.5 months on 7x rate, which is again not so big difference
  • casual players who play solo or in small (sometimes random) parties few hours a week for whom it will be much much longer and the bonus for two months will just help them start and get to 3rd class transfer in ~ 2.5 months instead of ~ 4 months, then there will be still lot of things to do for months or even years

Server runs for a year now so there are players who already have level 85 and Dynasty gear. For the more competitive players (the first group) it will be vital to catch them at least a bit to have some enjoyable PvP. For the rest it will make things just bit easier as it still will be hard if you don't play 5+ hours a day or so.

Rate change will be (for two months and with vote bonus):

• EXP/SP 5x -> 7x
  • normal mob drop/spoil 2.5x -> 5x
  • normal mob adena drop 3x -> 5x

Quests rates/rewards and raid drops will remain intact.

I hope it will not discourage you from starting playing here :)

20 minutes ago, Emca said:

• casual players who play solo or in small (sometimes random) parties few hours a week for whom it will be much much longer and the bonus for two months will just help them start and get to 3rd class transfer in ~ 2.5 months instead of ~ 4 months, then there will be still lot of things to do for months or even years

That's me, but i honestly think that it doesn't take 4 months to reach 3rd class in a Gracia Server even if you play at a slow pace.

Server runs for a year now so there are players who already have level 85 and Dynasty gear. For the more competitive players (the first group) it will be vital to catch them at least a bit to have some enjoyable PvP. For the rest it will make things just bit easier as it still will be hard if you don't play 5+ hours a day or so.

It doesn't make any difference, no lifers are nomads, they are addicted to fresh starts, as soon as they hit end game they will quit.

I hope it will not discourage you from starting playing here :)

I will definitely give it a try, i like all the server features, except those bonuses.

Edited by Balthier
1 hour ago, Balthier said:

It doesn't make any difference, no lifers are nomads, they are addicted to fresh starts, as soon as they hit end game they will quit.

it all deppends on the people,it isnt necessary that no lifers are also server jumpers.. or that no lifers know the game and will progress fast.etc etc.

Hey @Emca, quick question: I started my main character a few days ago (before that — was getting familiar with a server, wanted to decide if I'll play here). But that means my character won't have newbie gear, right? Can I get this shadow gear somehow or I will have to create a new character so I'll lose my nickname? :(

Edited by kDas
2 hours ago, kDas said:

Hey @Emca, quick question: I started my main character a few days ago (before that — was getting familiar with a server, wanted to decide if I'll play here). But that means my character won't have newbie gear, right? Can I get this shadow gear somehow or I will have to create a new character so I'll lose my nickname? :(

I'm curious about this also. I started recently, am I worse off for not waiting for the new update?

4 hours ago, kDas said:

You'll be able to get newbie gear.

Thanks for update. Great job done. Would try to report if there is something to. 

P.S for now, soulshots from Event manager can't be sticked. if you want to use them you need to click on shots 1 by 1. Maybe it's only my acc, need to check deeper.