L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Hi, thanks for report, I've fixed something of these already while Shrine was in beta so there is probably something I've missed. Maybe I've fixed only normal attack from pet and not pet skill? Do you have any additional info? Thanks :)

Which NPC and pet did attack you? I'm trying to reproduce the bug so I've logged two chars, char A has hide skill ready, char B has summoned wolf and let him attack char A. When char A uses hide skill, wolf stopped attacking. What am I doing wrong? :)

it's every pet from summoner,if im under attack by it and i use hide.it can either hit me ( it's skill or auto attack wont get interupted at all ) , same like it used to be as players,also it's same mobs.get a dagger class,aggro some mobs and use hide,same will happen,they wont stop attacking .I believe it has to do with NPCs in general.same happens with guards too and pets are considered NPCs too i think.

for example try to aggro chimeras ( use pot ofc so u wont appear from the debuff in HB ) and run,they wont stop chasing . also it happened in oly vs an elemental master,i got a very short clip cause i was alt tabbing to play a 2nd char in oly .i will try to see if we can make something out of this

• 3 weeks later...
  • Emca locked this topic