L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

We are now archer pt

7 minutes ago, darkdewer said:

Then you were either in bad clans or did the typical l2 solo player mentality

That model is just doomed to fail in bigger clans, its like communism, the leader doesnt notice its unfair cause he and his closest buddies are happy. It kills drive in people because everyone gets their turn to receive gear even if one guy donated 10x more materials.

3 hours ago, MilAgro said:

It only works for small clans that are based on real friendship.

In bigger Clans it is better to help each other out individually and establish a raid point system to distribute raid drops.

You are wrong. Why i would help some randoms if half of clan is people i know in real life. You can help in many ways not relating to mats, even more in this clan then others. Make buffer and make it so some people in clan can use it. Let bad solo classes leech. Farm ele stones, help in epics, make academy chars, be there for raids, farm stuff clan needs etc. In most clans you will put a full cp behind yours. I do not want cp system for one. So the only people that are ahead of you are people who are more reliable then you which again is all on you...if you didnt get it the primary factor is you and only you limit yourself. If someone proves himself more then me i will give him first aq zaken even if hes a mage main etc

16 minutes ago, EmperorDog said:

That model is just doomed to fail in bigger clans, its like communism, the leader doesnt notice its unfair cause he and his closest buddies are happy. It kills drive in people because everyone gets their turn to receive gear even if one guy donated 10x more materials.

Ive no friends here besides the ones that play my char. They have no main and never will. If you donate enough materials for drac bow and didnt get to craft one, also did other stuff for clan too then ill eat my words and make that guy leader. Problem is most guys will make 1 main nothing else, put 20 sops in cwh, rush 78 do nothing for clan then ask for tat jewel set. That guy gets zero and this is most l2 players mentality.

Edited by darkdewer

hi there,

Β 

we are 2 casual players from The netherlands, and we would like to join your clan.

About myself, I play L2 since like uhm, 11years? Have been on official bartz in Gmen Elite (Dawn ally), and after that ive played thousands of privates.

pvp servers and craft/low rate servers. also have been on the new l2 classics. In my old clan (gmen elite) we shared all the mats too, we had a big but tight group who helped eachother. (it was the time you could still drop from pvp).

So nowadays im still playing, but casual, and my lil sis (15y) loves to play also. She has preety good sps experience, as thats her favo char. we also have been 2 good pkers on l2classic, so she can do pvp/pk as well. she will also make her own se.

as for myself, i think ill play an active crafter, along with a PPΒ or OL or WC. perhaps an own spoiler, but i dont want to make too much alts, as i want to make a high lvl crafter.Β 

I cant tell you our ingame name yet, becuz we have had those names stolen before haha. but we will pm you right after launch to enter. if you agree on us entering ofcourse ;)

Β 

best regards,

darkrinoa

Cool stuff that all here united in SeeD and run a successful Clan now ;)

Btw, this attitude is very good pinky. Thats exactly how I see it.

On 30.9.2016 at 8:23 PM, darkdewer said:

You are wrong. Why i would help some randoms if half of clan is people i know in real life. You can help in many ways not relating to mats, even more in this clan then others. Make buffer and make it so some people in clan can use it. Let bad solo classes leech. Farm ele stones, help in epics, make academy chars, be there for raids, farm stuff clan needs etc. In most clans you will put a full cp behind yours. I do not want cp system for one. So the only people that are ahead of you are people who are more reliable then you which again is all on you...if you didnt get it the primary factor is you and only you limit yourself. If someone proves himself more then me i will give him first aq zaken even if hes a mage main etc

• Like 1