L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Since i noticed that 140k of SSD are consistently sold in 1-2 days. It's kinda not possibly done by newbies with such online. So, if you need a big order, just contact me directly.
SSD - 16a per 1 (14a if you bring your mana recharger)
BSSD - 66a per 1 (63a if you bring your mana recharger)
leave nickname of character, amount of both items. I get mats. If you have recharger, then i contact you and we make shots on the go. If not, it will take more time, but i will craft them myself and then we will have the deal. Be sure to get some dwarfs to carry all of them :)
My chars to contact with - nick starts with Mronka, continues with Mage/Supp/Smith/Spoil/BDancer/Over/Tank. Whoever will be online :)

Edited by MisterPronka

Interest in SSD and BSSD has always been high, but demand is often low or none.
I'm talking about the locations of Gludio and Dion. More recently, these locations were dead, because the castle owners used to set manor settings, which never happened.

For some time I rescued the situation myself, but the 100k SSD was too much time for little money.

Later, the vendors arrived at a double rate.

I'm dealing with BSSC and this is a long shot.
The production of 100k takes several hours, sold at 119/1 about 7 days and the total profit is about 2kk.

You have nice prizes, but if you want to dominate the market, it's better to flood him than rely on orders.

regards

Manor doesn't keep one location alive :D what it that nonsense.. 

1st of all i support what @MisterPronka is doing because the SSD SSC market is more dead than ever

and 2nd the reason why is like that, is because a big part of the server is "end game" and i will give u some quick calculations...

for 20 minutes i crafted 100k SSD and 50k BSSD 1.6kk + 3.3kk = 4.9kk (now remove the price for D cry and soul/spirit ores, income is misearble)

for 5 minutes i can make 10kk in one train in GS ..

so manor has nothing to do with people wanting to spend their time on crafting soulshots for silly income 

also even tho this is a good way of earning early money for newbies, most of them make main chars or buffers, rarely people make crafters and waste their time with soulshots and leveling mana rechargers (AKA the consumers are way more than the producers and the shops become either empty or with double prices) 

1) with such prices i almost double the money from SSD and still have reasonable profit from BSSD. I have my ways, takes more time, but makes better profit. Helps when starting amount of money is pretty low.
2) hard to monitor shops when you are not able to hop in game for 5 mins to check if they are still running or not
3) working on excel table for future endeavors
4) low selfcost SSC - work in progress either

Edited by MisterPronka

One should think a bit about what is good for the server.

Production of low shot is not about money for me. MisterPronka wants to make a favor making the shoe on order. But many of those who are willing to buy do not know there is a forum. I think the best way to profit in shots, for beginners and maybe even the best for advanced warriors is to ensure that commodities are constantly in place. We all want more people to come to the server, but the real problem is that we can not keep people who have already arrived.

In our clan recruitment(july), I've been talking with a lot of new people who almost immediately criticized the idle manor in Dion. No shots or expensive shots.

Everyone who previously played Lineage 2 knows that the usual SSD price is 16, bssd 70, ssc 22 and bssc 119.

Only your dwarves sell ssd for 25 and bssd for 120. Price equal to C.

You do not have a lot of competition there, so you put newcomers in the role of the victim. Or is it a form of extortion?

I assume that with a functioning manor in the Dion region, the interest in the D shots will increase. This may increase the degree of satisfaction. Is this nonsens? 

I think everyone here already has enough that LastPutos is ruining the whole server in every direction so there are still another greedy guys who refuse to express a little solidarity with others.

I wish MrPronka many satisfied customers, you are doing a good job. That's all I wanted to say.

Well i might agree with you and some of the things u say are true.. but i'm not willing to invest my time into making people happy and supporting their needs for free or not worthy price. If you wanna be the Mr.NiceGuy go on, nobody stops you..

Yes, a lot of us, me including are abusing the fact that because the lack of competition on the market prices are really high, sometimes double.. and sometimes they are even insane.. from SSD prices to AA prices to Blessed scroll prices.... (like 60 milions for BEAB*, really??) but anyway.. 

And about the manor i wont open it since i don't have any income out of it, if you want manor pm "LastPutos" (i really like it LOL) since they hold almost half castles..

Edited by Gogita

i agree with gogita. same as we are ROBBED by the 18-20 price of aa (cause of demand-supply), same way u can "victimize" newbies. 
cause even a 20 lvl catacomb(which usually is shitty) can pay off in this server. if he buys the SSD x2 price , he will sell the aa x4 of what should be 'normal' so he is more than ok. and the thing that someone spends time even creating these things after the lvl of 50-60 is more than enough for the server . prices are another thing. 

Excel table of shots is done. Prices are fully changeable. Uses D and C cry example prices which i'm using right now, others are non-viable prices of 21.08.2017 in Giran.
If someone needs table, i can PM it anywhere you want (here/discord).
Only recipe for SSC left, then SSC of 21/1 can appear on market.

Edited by MisterPronka

LastPutos are out of castles simply cause  ONE guy decided that,simple as that . stop  messing with the wrong people and change your tactics/behaviour to other clans and you'll have a "free to rule" server ;) 

PS:Yes,i got bored of wrecking  you and i think it's easy to see,we didnt get multiple heroes this month . 

@hornakias @Antistyle @Gogita @heroBD

This guy MisterPronka is the August 2017 version of the VOP GOD! 

ECONOMY IS GROWING MANGS

Even has an excel sheet for the massive 40k adena profit hes making.

Just joking man, any guy who sticks around on a server likes seeing people like you and it gives them more motivation to play.

• Haha 1
On 31/8/2017 at 7:25 AM, darkdewer said:

@hornakias @Antistyle @Gogita @heroBD

This guy MisterPronka is the August 2017 version of the VOP GOD! 

ECONOMY IS GROWING MANGS

Even has an excel sheet for the massive 40k adena profit hes making.

Just joking man, any guy who sticks around on a server likes seeing people like you and it gives them more motivation to play.

git gud scrub