L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

What other games do you play / looking forward to play?

10 hours ago, Squallsp said:

There is a Diablo 2 remake (nothing li the borring d3 ) , i think it will be released October. Looks realy cool and may even distract me from server opening :) But for now .. Grim Dawn seems to fill the gap that a good L2 server has left in us ..

Dont leave us hanging, I need more infos.

11 hours ago, Squallsp said:

There is a Diablo 2 remake (nothing li the borring d3 ) , i think it will be released October. Looks realy cool and may even distract me from server opening :) But for now .. Grim Dawn seems to fill the gap that a good L2 server has left in us ..

Grim dawn looks to me like exact copy of Path of Exile. Same feel. But you cant really come up with so many things.

2 hours ago, Yooyoo said:

This is only MMORPG which does look really promising IF they dont kill it with P2W shit.

Yeah some of my friends are playing it on the Chinese server at the moment its really good they said. Not sure what will happen when it comes to NA.

6 hours ago, Yooyoo said:

Grim dawn looks to me like exact copy of Path of Exile. Same feel. But you cant really come up with so many things.

Actually,except the dark atmosphere...and the things all action rpgs have in common,Grim Dawn is nothing like PoE.. PoE is better, it has unique features,skill system,skill tree,area reset without logging out... Its way different.

23 hours ago, Kirito said:

I have been addicted to: www.slither.io   

Pretty addictive

Too much hexagons and glow for my taste. :D Sticking with its predecessor..

07SCzng.png

After quitting Dota for good at the end of July (1198hrs spent in), I'm eyeing Savrez remake next. ;)

4 minutes ago, bapk said:

Too much hexagons and glow for my taste. :D Sticking with its predecessor.

I have seen people play that. What is the name of that one? I will give it a try. The snake gets to big and out of control as in you can't see it on the screen anymore.

• 2 weeks later...