L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

MoragTong - The reason they left server 1.0

Ladies and gentleman, I have the honor to introduce you to the new video of @Antistyle THE GOD, THE ONE AND ONLY, AntistyleORealApoC1 ... 
Fresh from the oven, Here you go!

Enjoy! More incoming so stay tuned! ^^
P.S. Write your hateful comments in the comment section bellow <3

P.S.2 WePeeOnYou since 02.10.2k16

Edited by Gogita
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, heroBD said:

boring , make smaller , more comprehensive videos.

ps: gogita u have any fights of your 60lvl pvps in VOS vs mementomori? it was more interesting than lastrun

it's all in your mind,yeah maybe smaller vids would be better,but im lazy :P just take some of the action from the last 2 sieges and shut up :D 

5 hours ago, Oriphix said:

Funniest part of the video is 10:21 when Lothebrok is zipping everywhere and Anti trying to target him :D once targeted 1 hit lol.

Funniest part of the video is LR trying to fight with us even though im there ( they know what i mean ) 

And obviously that on a 10 months old server,they do not accept war as if im still playing to annoy them :P 

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ptitlaby said:

Remind me of vLordChronicv videos sadly : a dagger much more stuffed than his opponent, which a much higher level.

Not blaming you for it tho, but nothing exceptionnal so far except the few people in dynasty I saw

i've said it many times before , i dont make vids to show skill,not in this server.it's to show them how much unskilled and garbages they are . every single time i made something,it was after some kind of "fight" with some of them . 

Edit: except for these random Orcs in S,what's that thing that makes me superior over the rest of them? k0l3ss / gravityshow / tonystark / manaerthea ,i wont bother with the rest,not that the ones i referred are better,just saying ... 

some of them are in this server for same time as me or long enough to be stacked too ( i havent touched my char for 5 months) . 

Edited by Antistyle

Yes, actually it's possible - tho i don't know what exactly lr did, except for trying to get box castles, anyway.

These ppl from revolution don't know what attr system is, they have mostly dwarves in their clan, they believe that a dorf and a tank could kill s80 slh with the force of will :D  Coleader emoquit w/o a word when losing a castle in a fight that he can't win. Cl that doesn't know it's possible to obtain olympiad tokens via the npc, trying to pk ppl that left their clan for the reasons above, etc.

You wanted reasons, these are the reasons :o

• Haha 2

xaxaxa it is funny but every interlude player who is new to this chronicle has no idea about kamael + attributes importance....

they need to get some help and info to understand the chronicle.

i remember troublemakers coming here with same attitude and spending 1 month on spoiling things to craft A grade , on a fully developed 4-5 months GF server.....

the thing is to have some brain to understand how things work and motivation for nerdy search, and friends to guide u mostly