L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

For those wondering whether to join or not..

Do not look elsewhere, this server is absolutely fantastic. It's the most stable server I have played in ages, and if you look at the forum posts you will see that the admin responds to server and community issues within the day. You can easily find a clan and find people to have fun with, but it does deserve a larger population.

Now you might say "If it's so great, why isn't it heavily populated?"

The answer to that is simple: NO DONATIONS

No donations means less big-ego scumbags who buy their way to the top like on all the other servers you've joined (yes yes, you know what I'm talking about).

It also means that the people here are actually friendlier than your average server, as it is mostly mature people with real lives behind the characters. It's the kind of people who don't want to mess around by playing in a cash-cow server that will close after 6 months.

So let's get down to business!

Ok, promo is over, time to kill some gremlins.

Edited by JenKenos
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, JenKenos said:

Do not look elsewhere, this server is absolutely fantastic. It's the most stable server I have played in ages, and if you look at the forum posts you will see that the admin responds to server and community issues within the day. You can easily find a clan and find people to have fun with, but it does deserve a larger population.

Now you might say "If it's so great, why isn't it heavily populated?"

No donations means less big-ego scumbags who buy their way to the top like on all the other servers you've joined (yes yes, you know what I'm talking about).

It also means that the people here are actually friendlier than your average server, as it is mostly mature people with real lives behind the characters. It's the kind of people who don't want to mess around by playing in a cash-cow server that will close after 6 months.

So let's get down to business!

Ok, promo is over, time to kill some gremlins.

Picture me in your head while writting " friendly" :D 

4 hours ago, JenKenos said:

Not sure what servers you have played but no good low rate server would have game affecting donations. Donations for items generally happen from mid rate on wards as well as RTM scum.

There is no issues with having donations for hats, gender change, name change, name color, title color etc (basically things that doesn't affect the game)

The biggest turn off is the unlimited box's. This is one of the best GF low rate around hands down, agreed on that point.

• Like 1
On 2/8/2017 at 0:23 AM, Oriphix said:

Not sure what servers you have played but no good low rate server would have game affecting donations. Donations for items generally happen from mid rate on wards as well as RTM scum.

There is no issues with having donations for hats, gender change, name change, name color, title color etc (basically things that doesn't affect the game)

The biggest turn off is the unlimited box's. This is one of the best GF low rate around hands down, agreed on that point.

You are wrong on so many levels,however average low rate servers might not have donations for items but they have super power boost vitality cakes for xp and stuff like that,so many ppl abusing that to snowball with their zerg ,kill all first 30 epics for example then they sell out.

1 hour ago, hornakias said:

You are wrong on so many levels

Read again what I wrote, obviously if the low rate has game affecting donations its not a good low rate is it? I am well aware of "certain" servers with boosts for xp/sp/adena/vit which is exactly why we don't play there :)