L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Maybe it's not bug, but to me looks like it is.

I enter Pailaka, i kill the mobs blocking the way, I enhance weapon until "complete spear". Then I need rebuff, I SOE, re-enter, and (this is the bug) I have to kill again the mobs in the way (they respawned in the meantime, in other Pailakas they do not respawn), and I receive again the "Weapon upgrade"scrolls!

And again, I need rebuff, soe, re-enter, and the mobs are again in the way, and again they give upgrade scrolls (even the spear is complete, as I said).

I cannot finish in 20 mins (1 buff round). The ketra officer gives only 5 buffs.

Is this the way the quest it's supposed to be?

Thank you.

At 3rd paliaka u dont need to unsummon wolf to enchant spear, so i thing combo wc buff (40 min) +pp is more than enoguh to do it.
About mob walls, it never happend to me, maybe u buff urself 2long and instance resets.
Did u try to not enchant spear? just colect all scrols and upgrade it with 2nd enter.

30 minutes ago, Sandokana said:

Maybe it's not bug, but to me looks like it is.

I enter Pailaka, i kill the mobs blocking the way, I enhance weapon until "complete spear". Then I need rebuff, I SOE, re-enter, and (this is the bug) I have to kill again the mobs in the way (they respawned in the meantime, in other Pailakas they do not respawn), and I receive again the "Weapon upgrade"scrolls!

And again, I need rebuff, soe, re-enter, and the mobs are again in the way, and again they give upgrade scrolls (even the spear is complete, as I said).

I cannot finish in 20 mins (1 buff round). The ketra officer gives only 5 buffs.

Is this the way the quest it's supposed to be?

Thank you.

Bring your buffer to the NPC and don't leave pailaka for too long (u need to rebuff ur char for ~30 sec) or pailaka will close.