L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Eilhalder von Hellman's minions

Eilhalder von Hellman is missing some of his minions, namely Dorian, Mina and Kurstin.

I know they randomly jump around the world. I think they somehow pick a character and nag it for a while. A few months back I put a dorf .offline in Rune and Dorian kept appearing near him for hours. Just recently I saw Dorian and Mina several times in VoS. That's a known bug (or feature, who knows?).

BUT. When the raid boss spawns, his minions must be there (and each of them only once; some time ago I saw some of them duplicated).

Right now there's only Violet. Others haven't spawned, not even when I attacked the boss.

Apart from the weakened raid issue, one needs to meet Dorian in vampire form in order to progress in the quest Inhabitants of the Forest of the Dead. Or so I think, as running around the village at night, killing vampires or attacking the boss had no effect.

Raid boss spawning without minions can hardly be considered a feature. I've never had trouble completing that quest, because all of them were there.

The "jumping around" is a different issue. I can't say it has nothing to do with the bugged boss spawn, because it may have something to do with it. But on this server even the jumping is buggier than usual -- here these minions appear like 10x in 10 minutes at one spot, or two of them pop simultaneously at the exact same spot.

I can confirm there's some bug, Hellmann just spawned and really just with Violet. I've noticed boss and minions may have bad Z coordinate (when I go there and do /loc, Z coordinate is -3000 but those npcs have -3003 which is bit under floor). I've rewritten it to -3000 so we'll see whether it's fixed after next restart (Monday 7:00 UTC+2)

Thanks. I was checking in game just before reading this.

I ported to cursed village and saw the previously missing trio on the other side of the village (roughly where Mina stands during the day), whereas the boss was on the west side of the fountain. Before I got closer the three disappeared. I relogged, went to the exact place where I previously saw them and they appeared (and Dorian triggered quest event). Stepped back, relogged and they disappeared again. Maybe they're falling through the ground while trying to follow the boss :D

• 2 weeks later...