L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Antibot bug (was "CAN'T PLAY ON THIS SERVER")

Well.. I posted in Chatbox this problem, im having this same bug that AntiStyle said months ago and after reading all the post, couldnt find any solution. I do a train and then pick up drop,for example, or summon Great Wolf... and my char start running randomly and can't use any action (move, attack, SOE,etc). My client is updated, so im expecting to have a solution fast or ill have to quit, i really don't wanna "play" L2 like this.

I have same problem sometimes (1 or 2 times/day), but I have seen how it happens continuously to gorball in some moments when we are in party.

I have updated client too, and happened on 2 diferent connections with highest ping lower than 50.

I hope you can solve that, thank you for your time.

Hi, sorry, we've thought this has been fixed already (I haven't seen anyone mentioning it after last client update). Do you know any way how to trigger it? I'm not able to reproduce it :(

Eldax 21 June 3:12
cuz it happends only when u try to move while u cant. t's easy to reproduce even w/o lags and it works same. Go attack some raid and get raidcurse. do rr, log again and its done. any chat use makes dc, moving bugging u to run in random directions, etc.

chatbox

Edit: I wrote it after just 1 test and i though its a rule. 2day i was testing a bit more and its not 100%. it may have smth with turning shots to automode or toogles. bcuz w/o it i got bugged only once at 10 attempts. when i turn on soulshots and do abowe thing it was working in more than 50% cases. Trying to turn on soulshots again was making me instant dc, using chat = dc or sometimes weird letters instead of my words, clicking to move when i stil had curse was making me run in random directions when curse end, and making relog was giving dc and additionaly it was bugging whole client that I can log after but  cannot choose proxy.
I didnt find rule to reproduce it in 100% cases, but @Emca if u want to just see how it works, after few minutes of testing u should get bug im talking about.
Edited by Eldax

I've tried it at least 20 times (going to RB that has lower level, hitting it, so I get raid curse, then trying to move etc -> no problem, relog -> move -> no problem, ...)

I still can't reproduce it, what am I doing wrong? Do you guys really have updated client? Please try downloading this file manually and put it in system folder (turn off all l2 client windows and overwrite the old file) https://update.l2shrine.com/extend.dll

EDIT: I've tried it even on US proxy (to have really high ping) and it still works well for me :(

I have this bug sometimes too (very rarely). It happens sometimes when I have multiple boxes on, switch windows and do sth in the internet. So probably it is related with lag. Character is running randomly away from mouse clicks and when i click restart it says disconnected immediately.

It happens very rarely so I just ignored it.

I did some tests again 2day, and it happens only to my main, more than 1h of trying get that bug with boxes and all was fine. (mb bcuzonly my main experienced that bug in real way, not reproduced, i dunno). I was also checking is it bug only my main acc client, but after relogs and changing places it was still same - main get bug, boxes not. I made also video how i reproduce that (sorry for low frame rates, but im newbie i was using 1st google link program for screen recording). Feel free to hack my acc, i recorded also logging screen ; >

Edit: As u can see, in the end my whole client got bugged and i was not able to log in.To deal with boxes i use always same order(1st main dd, 2nd wc 3rd bd, etc.) Its trully anoying when u play with more than 2 boxes and u need to click windows manually, not by alt+tab, and 1st window getting bug, u have 2 shut down it, and whole order is fucked.

Edited by Eldax

That's it, the final part of video (2:53) is what happen to me (sometimes) and Gorball (a lot). Without doing strange things (no paralisis or raid curses), while exping or just standing in CH.

Thanks Caius.

Well... I could farm more than 5 minutes, its a progress...What i did:  (I use Pingzapper program to play). Run L2 normally w/o PZ, then clean my inventory (it was full) and open pingzapper again... Now i logged, open inventory, picked up items from trains and it's all normall for now.

The movement thingie bug happened to me only once, when I tried to move with WASD, character did not respond properly to that movement option so I returned to point and click movement, and the bug "activated". I just reopened the client and all was k after, so I did not pay much attention to it. 
I consider it might have something to do with command communication, u know since most clients and server "see" chars/mobs/anything that moves just a bit in a different spot (even by marginal difference), a small package loss/lag might lead to character commands not to be send properly to the server.
Just expressing an opinion with my very limited IT knowledge.