L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Event Event Event

It's already 4th day of event, and we still dont know event rewards. Some of us were asking about it at Chatbox, but still no answer so i decided to create this post.
Is it some part of this event that we have 2 figure out all the rewards, or the rewards are just that bad u dont want to put the list out which will discourage most of players?

Hi, it's retail event and the rewards are also retail. NCsoft didn't reveal what are the rewards so we didn't feel it was necessary to reveal as well, but if players want to know, there are some enchant scrolls, soul crystals up to level 13 and some other (less valuable) stuff...

1 hour ago, Emca said:

Hi, it's retail event and the rewards are also retail. NCsoft didn't reveal what are the rewards so we didn't feel it was necessary to reveal as well, but if players want to know, there are some enchant scrolls, soul crystals up to level 13 and some other (less valuable) stuff...

That's more or less what NCsoft did reveal, actually ;)

Prizes can include potions, armor and weapon enchantment scrolls, soul crystals, and more.

http://legacy.lineage2.com/archive/2006/07/summer_squash_1.html

Edited by mirage
  • 3 weeks later...

I was going to say same, I still havent use any nectar and was keeping them for last hours of event...

"

Summer is almost here so enjoy this event :)

Nectars will drop until Monday 19 restart, NPC will stay until Monday 26 restart.

"