L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Many bugs at once

I'm too lazy to make different topics and i was collecting those "bugs" with time so here is some material for @Emca to have fun on ^^ 

1. If destro is training at necro spot in FoG usually there are like 2-3 mages per rebuff in the whole area, if warlord is training and using provoke there are like 5-6 mages per train
    18765800_1556399204371285_88888803299156

18813262_1556397257704813_65392104456032

2. If character have been in clan owning a castle and he leave that clan (without registering to dawn) even 1 day after still not able to register to dusk
    18880175_1556404174370788_55591157868355

18839395_1556404177704121_48306163835502

3. At territory war i was online inside the siege area with 2 clan leaders who owned castles aka they were registered in TW 100%. I was online and inside combat zone with both of them but without party, without catapelt and without killing anything. At the end of the TW none of those chars took badges. The question is why for example if i set offline shop in town while TW i still take badges and if im online even inside siege area they took nothing?
    18767875_1556408931036979_14580388652491

4. The following place is bugged and people are unable to move once they enter the bugged area ( inside Tiat dungeon) 
    18768632_1556412711036601_48831512649827

5. I dunno how and why (maybe it is a visual bug) but i was getting hit trough the wall... sadly i have no /loc
    18815298_1556417547702784_80730946664285

18921188_1556417551036117_12159782216360

1. can't confirm, I'm seeing mages multiplying frequently with destro.

2. working as intended (or at least as it's always been on l2off). If you're in a castle-owning clan when the competition period starts (18:00 monday after sieges), you won't be able to register dusk for that period, even if you leave that clan afterwards.

3. /agree getting badges for sitting in town is lame, but .offline is not the culprit, it just makes it easier to abuse :)

1. Isnt provocate making them clone eachother? same thing happens at solo kamaloka. agro/aura of hate/provoke is respawning instantly dooplers and void mobs.
3. I think it should give u badges if u're online or offshop for WHOLE tw. at screen we can see tw end is next to "welcome in l2" what means u were offline for some time during tw.
4. Whole tiat instance if full of geodata bugs, random cryt errors, mobs shooting/nuking thru walls, doors, objectives and fixing this 1 place wont help i guess.
5. again to back to geodata. or just different view on each different client. U saw her in different place than she was. it happends A LOT EVERYWHERE. f.e

This is my main view. Citron is lying dead next to me.

This is view from my RB camera. Which shows than citron is exacly alive and hiding behind tree.
Back to main caius. I cannot mark him w/o left shift like he's dead. when i exacly target him and press attack(w/o ctrl, so just follow) my char is going to the corpse and after few sec dashes in 0.1s to empty place where he exacly is (real  not corpse). When i press to use skill he again going to corpse, and then instead of dash i get teleported. Doing this with crtl makes same with additional attacking the air next to tree.

2nd similar sitation:
U're going somewhere with boxes, and crossing doors to kernon f.e. ur main is already in room and see boxes also in room next to him. U change window do box client and he's stucked in doors. if u click to back and try cross doors again he's running in place for while and then dashes to place u ordered after few momments unless he stuck again. if the doors are close u cannot fix that, u need to w8 till the open or make restart. This is exacly trully anoying if u have more than 1 box, u also agrro mobs often by trying fix ur boxes view by moving.

3rd.
U're chasing some1. When he leaves ur sigh range and enters it again he's starting run to opposite way (f.e. he's running to north but in ur view he's running to south).
when u try to follow/attack him ur char is running to this phantom char and then stops cuz u lose target or dashes to some terrain objective at which he got stuck during chasing real 1. now imagine u follow whole party or 3 pts and this is happening.

4th.
Mostly for olympiad but its same everywhere. I'm playing paladin, but some of ppl can exacly say im more HE cuz 90% my oly games vs active ppl im forced to play with bow.
Why? bcuz of geodata. f.e. i click to attack some1. if my opponent is moving every of my attacks wont work (even if i have 30-40move speed more). i will go next to him and get info in chat (attack interrupted due to out of range). If i press the skill and opponent is moving, case will be even worse bcuz my char will follow(at my screen) and get outofrange chat same as for regular attack, but trully he will go to the place my emeny were when i clicked skill. when he reaches this place he will stop, when in my screen i non stop follow him. I heard many times at TS3 why im staying in place and not chasing him from clanmaties when i saw that i do chase...
This was to single press attack/skill and letting it be. Clicking it again is like refreshing the place u go, but to trully attack u need to press the button like mad and u mb will make this attack vs much slowler opponents. If he has speed similars to urs, w/o  root u can forget about it. Unless u overtake him and attack then, but its even more cancel than having conversation with wolficek so i became HE.
btw. Sorry for imgur screens upload, but "Max total size 0.03MB " didnt allow me to upload anything normally.

@Eldax 1 afaik no, they multiply by random on death, 4 please send me all geobugs with /loc - I'll try to fix

59 minutes ago, Eldax said:

crossing doors to kernon f.e. ur main is already in room and see boxes also in room next to him. U change window do box client and he's stucked in doors. if u click to back and try cross doors again he's running in place for while and then dashes to place u ordered after few momments unless he stuck again

Client thinks you're somewhere else than server thinks... Client data vs server geodata... We can call it L2 (both l2off and l2j work this way - and there's probably no way to do it better unless I rewrite everything around following to make it server-side, not client-side)

21 hours ago, Gogita said:
  1. At territory war i was online inside the siege area with 2 clan leaders who owned castles aka they were registered in TW 100%. I was online and inside combat zone with both of them but without party, without catapelt and without killing anything. At the end of the TW none of those chars took badges. The question is why for example if i set offline shop in town while TW i still take badges and if im online even inside siege area they took nothing?
    18767875_1556408931036979_14580388652491

0 quests 0 bages

2 hours ago, Gogita said:

do offline shops in towns get any quests smartass?

Y they do. when some1 regged to ur territory destroys suply box or catapult u're getting exp/sp and q. thats why there is also different amout of badges u get just for offline shop.
f.e. at last tw i got 7 in dion, 11 in oren and 19 in giran, which means ppl regged to giran destroyed more than others.

Edited by Eldax
15 hours ago, Eldax said:

f.e. at last tw i got 7 in dion, 11 in oren and 19 in giran, which means ppl regged to giran destroyed more than others.

yep that was clear enough, i noticed that also, sometimes different towns were getting different badge rewards

so one more solved. 

On 6/1/2017 at 8:35 PM, Emca said:

4. I'll try to fix the one place where /loc is visible

It will be bit bigger problem - I'm unable to edit this geodata file, no editor works with it :( I'll try to find some that will work...

• 1 month later...

Too much reports in one topic - I'll close it as "solved", if any of those bugs still occur, please create new topic with one bug only and with all needed info (/loc etc)...