L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Make max enchant +12.  
Special Quest that can be done Once a week, Increase item of choise enchant level by 1.  Works only till +7.  
So that players have some inspiration and motivation to play. Also you wont be bothered much by someone who has +12 wep , when you have +7 yourself. 5 enchants wont win over the skill of player. 

CC skills in Lineage are too retarded in most cases. What I am talking about are Silences, Anchors, Some stuns, Root and few others.  They have low land rate, but once they land its Pretty much a GG.  
Silence lasts 1 minute, root 30 sec, which doesnt rly make pvP that much skill oriented. 

Suggestion: 
Silence, Root, Slow, Stun, Anchor,  
>When Cast on PLayer<
land rate: 100% 
Duration: 2sec  for stuns .   3 seconds. for Silence, Anchor   10sec for Slow. 
Cd; for Stuns 10-15 sec depending on class.  /   For silence/anchor/slow  20sec. 
-Casting Following skills on target already affected by same type , has no effect.  Similar how Sleep works. 
(This makes Focusing healers in PvP, sieges and so on, matter of skill, and party coordination, instead of lucky land of certain skills.) 

BLEED/POISON type skills. 
When cast on Player: 
Instead of static damage does 2%  Max HP as dmg every tick.  Improve Cast time of poison spells
Land rate: 100%    
Duration 10sec. (1 tick per sec) 
CD: 20 sec.  
>Removable with: skills that remove bleeding, Bandages and Antidotes. <
Gives some aditionall fun in PvP, you have to watch for your debuffs. 

OL and Seal debuffs, should be looked into more deeply. I suggest making Silence 3 sec with CD of 30. Since its Op in sieges, in normal pvP OL almost never lands silence on mages anyway, so this is a buff actually.   For the rest of debuffs, make de-buffs, 20sec CD,  with 10 sec duration.  70% land rate.  Other than the Seal of Winter, and Chaos, other debuffs dont rly do much in mass pvp, as silence and root almost never lands, and Daggers and Duelists/tyrants have way to escape it, so its futile to use it anyway. The OL part is just from the head right now, it should be thought more deeply about prob. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, HoneyLemonade said:

i think in practice its actually better than it sounds and has been proven to work on bigger and better games......

yes,it's more "fair" , and what exactly epics help into such kind of game when everything lands 100%? the fact that it also benefits the numbers instead of "skilled / geared" players?  or instead of playing something that makes sense to just make a "good combo team" for chain CC and kill people?

if u want 100% land rate,play LOL / Dota /HoTs etc etc

First of all some random who just created the forum account pop up out of nowhere with the great idea of changing the whole game.. 

Emca doesnt even wanna add a flower in the center of the giran cuz it will change the "smell" of the retail like server and ur telling me about all this?

If we wanted to play such kind of server we wouldnt be here looking for a retail. 

So this guy either hit his head somewhere or just have a GREAT idea of creating the "BEST" l2 java server and hes just lacking skill and he is looking for someone who will code it for himself.. 

2 sec stun duration with 100% chance? Orcs and dwarfs have less than 2 second cd on stun, that would mean they will perma stun anyone. I want to see those oly where crafters and spoilers own all ... Or have you seen a Berserker? I am pretty sure he has very similar cd on his AOE stun as well... And what u enchant those skills on rather than chance? Durration, dmg, w/e it may be it won't matter anyway.

My thought is .. it must be joke. There is many reasons - i think u dont know what debuff in l2 realy is and how it works.. for example.. as many times someone use stun on u as many times is the chance lesser.. u can saw in oly matches somethink what could resemble constant stun or somethink.. there is no magic .) realy - what sort of chance is if i enchant gun + 16 on first try and still .. there is a chance. And finally main difference between 100% success and + 100%. Maybe u know all of this.. than there is a question.. why u post such a thoughtless topic? This is part of the game and u have to deal whit this.

• Jorn locked and unlocked this topic