L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

No longer here

21 minutes ago, Pasime said:

Hi, i'm an avarage player, i'm not a pro player and not a rookie either. I will be playing as a spoiler main, and im interested to join this clan.

Hey :) you are welcome to join. The clan is full at the moment. We currently have a list of 10+ players waiting to join. Our top priority is to open more slots for member's to join. In the mean time join us on the clan forums and discord.

7 minutes ago, Kirito said:

Hey :) you are welcome to join. The clan is full at the moment. We currently have a list of 10+ players waiting to join. Our top priority is to open more slots for member's to join. In the mean time join us on the clan forums and discord.

Ok, just registered on the forums, i hope you will be able to invite me soon, baucause it feels lonely :D

I guess he realized the Clan is not as casual as he wanted it to be and since he has to do a lot in RL in future he better broke up with it now.

Thats my guess...and its ok. We form a new Clan and announce it on the forums I guess!

Edited by MilAgro
7 hours ago, MilAgro said:

I guess he realized the Clan is not as casual as he wanted it to be and since he has to do a lot in RL in future he better broke up with it now.

Thats my guess...and its ok. We form a new Clan and announce it on the forums I guess!

That wasn't the reason but there is a reason. Good luck with the new clan. :) I like the clan name.