L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

for Emca - Perma ban - 4Game, Claw, bomj, MEGAORC1, ...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To make this clear so that all players on Shrine know - we were thinking about selective unban, of course we would remove all +15/+30 skills and other stuff that these players obtained through using b

but ok let's be fair,do u rly need to cooperate to beat invictus ?:P 

i know u play here since the beggining , and i have seen russian crafter buying many MA robe recs so i think u try for foundations... i know about u , but i cant be sure for this hd since they already

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Antistyle said:

BUT WHY FCK MT?WHAT HAVE WE DONE WRONG :( 

That was meant the other way ....... like forget about MT, and lets focus those Invisctus :-D

Its just torn out of context :_D

6 hours ago, Antistyle said:

if u sell drugs for example,make some  dirty money,then police finds out and they seize everything,then what? =) u gonna ask the police to give u back the drug money? 

they probably started playing new chars already,i see few new names here and there,either u guys attract russkies like honey does with bees or it's just them and they'll get their complex satisfied by playing broken classes to "beat" the ones who "cried" to gms like some of your monkeys said . 

You contradict yourself.
100% is taken away and only 10% is extracted by a bug.
But this all does not matter = \ and somehow already loses its meaning and interest.
Edited by nicopool

LOL dunno if it is more sad or funny. Rly might LR playing from the very first day of server needs help to fight against clan that is playing about half that time and is undergeared?

10 hours ago, nicopool said:

You contradict yourself.
100% is taken away and only 10% is extracted by a bug.
But this all does not matter = \ and somehow already loses its meaning and interest.

i wouldnt say that having max skill enchant is just 10% of the game :D

anyway as jorn said,he tried to nagotiate with them but they didnt give a fck . 

mr L. except +30 skills. +15 cov on 83 lvl char as u said and other things. they had also +11-12 HD that they never showed in giran... only saw it when they did their SOI(if it is part of a bug it doesnt affect pve right?)and u also have nearly full foundation dynasty heavy set with only1 heavy user in your clan with dynasty.while 10-12 people in my clan have crafted around 125 DYnasty clicks on my dwarf and had 1 foundation armor part. so something smells fishy except the 30 skills. and also they rejected the offer to reveal their bugs. so why to even bother with them. it is like them saying that if they had the opportunity they would do this again

Edited by heroBD
32 minutes ago, heroBD said:

mr L. except +30 skills. +15 cov on 83 lvl char as u said and other things. they had also +11-12 HD that they never showed in giran... only saw it when they did their SOI(if it is part of a bug it doesnt affect pve right?)and u also have nearly full foundation dynasty heavy set with only1 heavy user in your clan with dynasty.while 10-12 people in my clan have crafted around 125 DYnasty clicks on my dwarf and had 1 foundation armor part. so something smells fishy except the 30 skills. and also they rejected the offer to reveal their bugs. so why to even bother with them. it is like them saying that if they had the opportunity they would do this again

just bad luck...

with 10+ - clicks 3 parts RAR!!! cooked this nickname from "MybankRess 

helmet made recently... can lift logs with nick SEKTOR (at least for six months) absolutely crystal clear character

Безымянный.jpg

59 minutes ago, heroBD said:

say it again. claw and 4Game was 85lv,., I didn't have the password from them! 

i know u play here since the beggining , and i have seen russian crafter buying many MA robe recs so i think u try for foundations... i know about u , but i cant be sure for this hd since they already have used bugs with enchanted things and generally i dont trust russians.
and i m happy about your parties, i really am , but wont change the fact that u were getting pked without flagging in tezzas when u could bring some competition . neither that u were asking for antistyle's help to pk lastruns in order to xp in green spot.
also we didnt use a whole server's help to TRY a dominate server or to do our pve(we have done tiat with 5 people, not merge 2 enemy clans).
and also if we ever start losing will be due to boredom. we had 2 good full parties , that all quit cause server was boring pvp like. and now we barely make a 7 men party. so dont be proud Mr "iplayhere6months" if u eventually start winning (i already have quit for summer cause of job). in those 6 months u were nowhere except your pve. no oly , no epic fights , no nothing.

p.s Gratz Nicopool for hero. ohh i forgot , antistyle got it on valarmorghulis while playing him as a box char in oly.

Edited by heroBD
  • Like 1

also nicopool. the +15 COV  and their skills ++ didnt matter and made difference when sod opened so that they could just be super fast and stronger and sneak some crystals. they didnt take this advantage from BUGS..... and back at the time I was wondering why I couldnt reach them with kamael no cov + song of vit. totally fair play. ask how many crystals L-sektor made that day (0-1?). and then ask the bug users how many they got . and you know that these crystals is game changing factor....

Well, straight diary of ignorant fools)). I read and crying from your vision of our plague. About oli a lot of noise, but in fact you could kill there? There were not even equal charms and screaming like we are the best, well, ridiculous = \ call at least 1 charm 85 lvl which you won on oli)? Everything is simple, they were not. If you are happy with this achievement, then I will not disturb you = \ It's easy to bend you, but I'm looking at your clan. Well, you're not worth my personal time. I'll go into matters more important. And you can further grow up like girls)

• Jorn locked this topic