L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

for Emca - Perma ban - 4Game, Claw, bomj, MEGAORC1, ...

from a Russian player ,member of clan forsaken

ForsakeN2.jpg

we played together. they played long and hard... what exactly they did I don't know!

what mistake of the game they used I don't know! but I think you have already eliminated(fixed)... this is a mistake of the game didn't affect the gameplay(not much)...

without us you would be bored,we love your server =) 

My request: remove the ban from these characters : (not very much applying sanctions)

4Game, ACDC, AnalCarnival, AQeye, bomj, Buriza, Cats, CC1, cc2, Clarity, Claw, Crab, Creditka, DDD, DiIIer,
Diller, Elly, FlameS, FlintFobiAq, Garfield, HanSoSolo, iAA, JENYAJIR, JenyaJirnii, JJJ, Juny, MEGAORC1, N1gga, OPK, Pusher, rte, Seraphima, Stigma, Sum, TombRaider, Victory, ZAKENeye, zapaska

Thank you

25999-34735-53.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To make this clear so that all players on Shrine know - we were thinking about selective unban, of course we would remove all +15/+30 skills and other stuff that these players obtained through using b

but ok let's be fair,do u rly need to cooperate to beat invictus ?:P 

i know u play here since the beggining , and i have seen russian crafter buying many MA robe recs so i think u try for foundations... i know about u , but i cant be sure for this hd since they already

Posted Images

They used bug to enchant their skills up to +30 , yeah unban them please,also these that got banned for botting,let's make the server the usual russkie server that everyone roams and  totally rapes the definition of l2 .

14 minutes ago, Antistyle said:

They used bug to enchant their skills up to +30 , yeah unban them please,also these that got banned for botting,let's make the server the usual russkie server that everyone roams and  totally rapes the definition of l2 .

you're afraid that will take away from you the hero ?? :D so even without +30 skills.. 

you're funny..

24 minutes ago, Antistyle said:

Czechs/Slovaks are very good at botting without Russian^^ 

and here it?O.o

35 minutes ago, Antistyle said:

I am against botting and not asking to unban those who did.... read better first post>:(

Just now, pvpzverek1 said:

you're afraid that will take away from you the hero ?? :D so even without +30 skills.. 

you're funny..

you are funny - some say they got banned for a bug which lets you enchant skills with 100% success rate - if they had any integrity aka. balls aka, competetive spirit  they would report the bug instead of magically having +30 skills without any ammount of farm at forts. I would prefer that they/you were still here but I also cant accept to fight against people that "cheat". If i was admin the best you could hope for was a chance to start over on new chars. BL BL BL and suka blyat.

3 minutes ago, Meatshield said:

you are funny - some say they got banned for a bug which lets you enchant skills with 100% success rate - if they had any integrity aka. balls aka, competetive spirit  they would report the bug instead of magically having +30 skills without any ammount of farm at forts. I would prefer that they/you were still here but I also cant accept to fight against people that "cheat". If i was admin the best you could hope for was a chance to start over on new chars. BL BL BL and suka blyat.

the owners of these characters, two people... they came to us on that server .... the rest, they are not told about bugs in the game....

I gave them their accounts in the beginning of the game (they have not deceived me and robbed me, not what)

I 100% wrote a bug report.. if I knew!

I want them back they are good players

we've camped  castle dungeons on every reset and even farmed forts by ourselfs which is a much faster way to get KE . and it wasnt that fast :) bought KE? the only person farming KE in this server  is / was  NaB , guess to who he's selling all the KE :) if they were smart enough they'd know they could indeed enchant their skills that high and achieve the same results, and about losing hero ... please =) 

To make this clear so that all players on Shrine know - we were thinking about selective unban, of course we would remove all +15/+30 skills and other stuff that these players obtained through using bugs, IF these guys would cooperate and tell us about all bugs they used. They rejected.

We fixed all bugs we found they were using, so i guess we won't bother making another offer to them.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, nicopool said:

Discard your passport and jump out of the window, preferably from the 9th floor. Forget everything and live from scratch.

if u sell drugs for example,make some  dirty money,then police finds out and they seize everything,then what? =) u gonna ask the police to give u back the drug money? 

they probably started playing new chars already,i see few new names here and there,either u guys attract russkies like honey does with bees or it's just them and they'll get their complex satisfied by playing broken classes to "beat" the ones who "cried" to gms like some of your monkeys said . 

pls emca unban the cyka bliats :( its so lonely now.. -2 players.. the server is so "empty" without them :( i feel sad,, i cri everitaim :( unban them. plis. we forgive them for what they did.. they didnt meant to do that.. i belief after all they did.. they still have good hearts deep inside them.. :( its not fair! using bugs is not a big deal! they played hard ! tirty firty hours a day! PLIS!!! we want our friends BACK!!!!! THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZRjPMIZumGLFndR_w24w

1 hour ago, Antistyle said:

if u sell drugs for example,make some  dirty money,then police finds out and they seize everything,then what? =) u gonna ask the police to give u back the drug money? 

they probably started playing new chars already,i see few new names here and there,either u guys attract russkies like honey does with bees or it's just them and they'll get their complex satisfied by playing broken classes to "beat" the ones who "cried" to gms like some of your monkeys said . 

this new MAG pati-79 lv

Shot00432.jpg

You do  know our clan barely has 10 ppl online,right? and wtf u take screenshot after beating me ? :D  i'm glad it makes u feel like u achieved something . why dont u show the points u had in the end of the month? i believe i had double even though i gave away most of it . 

1 minute ago, Antistyle said:

You do  know our clan barely has 10 ppl online,right? and wtf u take screenshot after beating me ? :D  i'm glad it makes u feel like u achieved something . why dont u show the points u had in the end of the month? i believe i had double even though i gave away most of it . 

There are crayfish. All but our 79 lvl magicians :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

2 hours ago, Jorn said:

To make this clear so that all players on Shrine know - we were thinking about selective unban, of course we would remove all +15/+30 skills and other stuff that these players obtained through using bugs, IF these guys would cooperate and tell us about all bugs they used. They rejected.

We fixed all bugs we found they were using, so i guess we won't bother making another offer to them.

I'm asking on behalf of the Clan Leader of ForsakeN ! probably no more server errors! I ask them to unbanO.o

6 minutes ago, Antistyle said:

our dds are not even maxed .. lol . too sad i had to play DB instead of my main in last siege,i'd like to see some 15-20k backs,although im not sure i'd be fast enough for that .... 

heroic skills:D

28 minutes ago, Gogita said:

pls emca unban the cyka bliats :( its so lonely now.. -2 players.. the server is so "empty" without them :( i feel sad,, i cri everitaim :( unban them. plis. we forgive them for what they did.. they didnt meant to do that.. i belief after all they did.. they still have good hearts deep inside them.. :( its not fair! using bugs is not a big deal! they played hard ! tirty firty hours a day! PLIS!!! we want our friends BACK!!!!! THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZRjPMIZumGLFndR_w24w

These two players will kill 2 complete INVIKTUS groups

• Jorn locked this topic