L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

hellbound lvl

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

back to the topic....... emca+jorn i know about your sympathy about everything being retail or close to retail , but u have to sometimes think outside of this box. for example even if the code is righ

well,i have to agree on that. i understand u want to keep the server retail but we're a very small community,took long for my party to stage it up even though we camped green spot and chimeras on stag

That's a lame excuse. HB doesn't need to be full all the time to not stage down. Besides, it's not 3k+ community to keep oly full all the time, yet that clown fest is left running 6h every day. W

Just now, Airaven said:

I have never seen this its kinda impossible to lower lvl and to drop it to lvl 1 Its just ridiculous :-D

I've never seen Higgs boson, yet it exists :)) @Jorn just checked in AI and it's really normal

NapiΕ‘u to čsky moje anglina bude o ničem : Pokud čtu dobΕ™e Β HB pada po jednom levelu a pokud mΔ›sic nikdo nepΕ™ispΔ›je ne tΕ™i dny Jorne takΕΎe jak piΕ‘e Gogita 12-11 11-10 10-1?? WTF navic za tΕ™i dny? hloupost zkus to znova :)

Β 

Edited by WolficekCZ
6 minutes ago, WolficekCZ said:

NapiΕ‘u to čsky moje anglina bude o ničem : Pokud čtu dobΕ™e Β HB pada po jednom levelu a pokud mΔ›sic nikdo nepΕ™ispΔ›je ne tΕ™i dny Jorne takΕΎe jak piΕ‘e Gogita 12-11 11-10 10-1?? WTF navic za tΕ™i dny? hloupost zkus to znova :)

Β 

Hello,this is Bug section , not monkey-ish .Β 

7 minutes ago, Torkit said:

Its actually not harrasment.. it is an english thread.. and there is absolutely no point in using czech here..

well he said his english is bad, so he wrote that in english...Β  i guess for czech admins its better than do one more topic in czech for same problem. Yes he could start with apology in english... but its still not reson for insults :)

Just now, porem said:

well he said his english is bad, so he wrote that in english...Β  i guess for czech admins its better than do one more topic in czech for same problem. Yes he could start with apology in english... but its still not reson for insults :)

It is way better to start a Czech thread, so that everyone, who can not understand english very well can read that thread and did not have to use google or other means to translate this oneΒ :)Β (I know what he said i can speak Czech... )

Announcements