L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

ruskies using bugs? NO WAY

Yea no wonder they got banned. We play on the server from the first day and my clarity is +17 , Our main WC is not even 83 and have COV +5.. Those came for 2 months hit 85 on all mains and boxes and have Clarity +24 and COV +15 :D

8 minutes ago, Gogita said:

Yea no wonder they got banned. We play on the server from the first day and my clarity is +17 , Our main WC is not even 83 and have COV +5.. Those came for 2 months hit 85 on all mains and boxes and have Clarity +24 and COV +15 :D

they played 18 hours a day. two months...(it is easy to check) 

1 minute ago, pvpzverek1 said:

cov sharpened easily at 15... you just noobs that complained to the administration... 

ps:I don't know what they banned

we didnt complain about the cov :) but you're too stupid to understand .probably they didnt tell u anything of what they were doing . it's probably same bug was it was on rpg-club . could enchant anything to ++ with one GCM . 

for your info,only "proof" was a +30 bleed they both had . (not gonna talk about the 3rd class skills on their mains cause it's nothing special ) then gm team did the research . 

blblblblblblbllblbbllbblblbl QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ only way for russians to play is bot/bug abuse blblblblblQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQmimimimipewpewpewpewpew

Just now, klever said:

Because you started to cry? )

why are u mad bro?i'll tell you  why ( btw i dont know who the fck u are ) 

Because u probably are MrRandom2016-2017 in the server,didnt farm or spend more time than others,so having an antistyle and more antistyles as enemies hurt you.

Now,out of  nowhere,in less than 2 months ( as claw himself said) there's 2 antistyles on your side , try harding and "promising" much . and suddenly you lose your antistyles 

makes u mad to be again what u were =) a clan with randoms and 2 ppl w/o hands :D 

cheers,tell them next time to keep their bleed on +20 -/+ so ppl wont suspect it