L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Discussion about Rabbit to Riches Plus Event

Is the limit of 1 transform scroll purchase per 12h per account supposed to be lifted? I guess it doesn't make sense where people can create any number of accounts, but it wasn't mentioned in the changes that one can purchase any number of scrolls on a single character immediately. And in the evening I assumed it's limited (NPC says that), so I logged another account... silly me :D

Edited by mirage

@Emca

The sentence is not finished on the first point. (To prevent ?.

I will try the event tonight just reading it at this point so the treasure box only summons for 1 hour between 20:00 to 21:00? Doesn't that make it unfair for players that can't be on during that time?

2 hours ago, Nix said:

Was running like crazy for half an hour in FI and no treasures for me. Skill range is too low or too low number of boxes.

Boxes spawn a lot. BUT... @Emca quite often, two groups of 3 boxes spawn at the same time at the exact same location. If that counts towards some global spawn limit, it might lower overall chances for spawn for others.

7 hours ago, mirage said:

Is the limit of 1 transform scroll purchase per 12h per account supposed to be lifted? I guess it doesn't make sense where people can create any number of accounts, but it wasn't mentioned in the changes that one can purchase any number of scrolls on a single character immediately. And in the evening I assumed it's limited (NPC says that), so I logged another account... silly me :D

The limit makes sense when the event runs all the day and you have only one game account, here we limit it by running the event only one hour per day so there's no need for limiting acquiring transform scrolls

7 hours ago, Eldax said:

All is nice, but npcs are spamming chat too much. I already wonder how it will looks like in next week with preachers and orators. 5 min afk and ur general chat conversation will be already overscrolled.

It's only 10 days (9 days left), so I would rather not interfere, I'm glad it's running :))

2 hours ago, Nix said:

Was running like crazy for half an hour in FI and no treasures for me. Skill range is too low or too low number of boxes.

The boxes spawn only between 20:00 (20:05 or so because there's some slight delay) and 21:00 (again 21:05 or so), when did you try it?

2 hours ago, Oriphix said:

The sentence is not finished on the first point.

Thanks, my bad

2 hours ago, Oriphix said:

I will try the event tonight just reading it at this point so the treasure box only summons for 1 hour between 20:00 to 21:00? Doesn't that make it unfair for players that can't be on during that time?

Most of the players are from Europe (you can see it here) so the time is chosen mainly for Europe. We know there are few players from US or Australia/Oceania but we can't limit it other way than this (you can create 80 accounts so the time limit for box spawning is the only way).

18 minutes ago, mirage said:

Boxes spawn a lot. BUT... @Emca quite often, two groups of 3 boxes spawn at the same time at the exact same location. If that counts towards some global spawn limit, it might lower overall chances for spawn for others.

There are 2800 "box spots" (places that say Bumps and Startled, in fact it's invisible NPC) all over the Fantasy Island, it's normal that sometimes two of them spawn on the same place. The only thing that's bad with it is when some box starts a firecracker, you usually select the other one on the same spot and don't get the better reward.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Emca said:

st of the players are from Europe (you can see it here) so the time is chosen mainly for Europe. We know there are few players from US or Australia/Oceania but we can't limit it other way than this (you can create 80 accounts so the time limit for box spawning is the only way).

Why can't we decrease the box spawn rate or bag drop rates and have the event run all the time? We advertise the server as international and then have events which favors majority of the players timezone? That is just sad as the event isn't fair :( We should have more events like the Pirate Captain that was excellent and everyone could participate regardless of the timezone. Another thing is that these events are another way to make money by making it only 1 hour a day you excluding everyone that can't be there.....

1 minute ago, Oriphix said:

Why can't we decrease the box spawn rate or bag drop rates and have the event run all the time? We advertise the server as international and then have events which favors majority of the players timezone? That is just sad as the event isn't fair :( We should have more events like the Pirate Captain that was excellent and everyone could participate regardless of the timezone. Another thing is that these events are another way to make money by making it only 1 hour a day you excluding everyone that can't be there.....

Then nobody would do anything except hunting rabbits all the time - we would have to decrease all the rates to 1/24 of what's there now so it would take you 24 hours to get the same rewards as 1 hour now. That would be really bad for players who don't play nolife.

Yes, we are international server, but were UTC+2 based so all the events are UTC+2 based. Castle sieges, Territory wars, Olympiad, Manor, Seven Signs, ... and also timed events. We can't do it any other way unless you can change astrophysics of the Solar system or shape of Earth...

But wasn't it the same for the Pirate event? There was a chance for the chest to spawn so it didn't matter what keys you got? Here its difference would be the drop you get from the chest would be lowered?

Also 1 hour to get 1 sack which can drop S grade armor / crystals / S grade scrolls? That's seems a bit over the top for S grade doesn't it? At least 24 hours makes sense....but yeah okay.

11 minutes ago, Oriphix said:

Every event favours some1. Past events favoured heavy dmg dealers - I as summoner had nothing from the one that gave u S +16 + addictional CoV, it made me put on hold playing for 3months :). Lets hope it wont make the same with NA players.

I must admit I didn't check what rewards players got (in logs/database) but I've seen just one IC boots and one RSC 14 in chat on Fantasy Island which isn't too much I think. If we lower the rewards to 1/24th, there would be almost no rewards (except of nolifers that would get the same as now). We wanted to make nolifers have same chance as casual players, because nolifers already have S-grade or Dynasty.

no-lifers, no-lifers, no-lifers. I went F Island to just check how this event works and I didnt see any no-lifer even joining this event. Hard to speak about chances after just 1 day...and even if they're higher than expected its good. Serwer has already more than 6 month and some more S stuff wont harm any1. Event settings are good, 1h everyday is fine enough. U cant compare it to last event, cuz last time u were getting items during exp/farm so, u had extra bonus to typical farm day. Farming this event 24/7 will just kill players motivation.

Also back to no-lifers. No-lifers can kill 1 Tezza to get 9 crystals lvl up with 100% chance up to 3 weapons S and 20 A/S Armors, or Antharas/Valakas with far gr8er drop, so they wont probably even join event or join just to feel l2 Easter.

• Like 1
On 4/15/2017 at 1:49 PM, Eldax said:

Also back to no-lifers. No-lifers can kill 1 Tezza to get 9 crystals lvl up with 100% chance up to 3 weapons S and 20 A/S Armors, or Antharas/Valakas with far gr8er drop, so they wont probably even join event or join just to feel l2 Easter.

honestly i wont even bother with this event... previous one was motivating me to farm and exp, this one is a fail.. same like the mouse coin event. meh im a bit dissapointed but who cares

44 minutes ago, Gogita said:

honestly i wont even bother with this event... previous one was motivating me to farm and exp, this one is a fail.. same like the mouse coin event. meh im a bit dissapointed but who cares

Why? I think its exacly better, some ppl can catch up others by a bit luck, also new S stuff 13/14 SC will be nice to see on market. One thing i would change to farm those event items from normal mobs, to fix exp&event in 1, but its easter event, and reward are not that bad so i cant complain(even if im not taking part in it ;s )

Spends 40 minutes looking for chests with an apparently broken magic rabbit eye just to find out here that the event takes place only at a certain time. Don't really have a problem with that (although it takes place between 3 and 4AM for me), but would you mind adding it to the event description ingame? :)

26 minutes ago, m34u said:

Spends 40 minutes looking for chests with an apparently broken magic rabbit eye just to find out here that the event takes place only at a certain time. Don't really have a problem with that (although it takes place between 3 and 4AM for me), but would you mind adding it to the event description ingame? :)

Added info to Snow NPC initial dialog; that should be enough :)

• Like 1