L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Question: Palika 73-77 - Injured Dragon

Just watched a walk through video and you have to kill Vakra monsters as part of this quest.
If you have alliance with Vakra do you lose ally by doing Palika - Injured Dragon? 
I assume you wouldn't lose it as its a one time dungeon rather then a farming spot but thought I would ask first. @Emca

13 hours ago, Oriphix said:

Just watched a walk through video and you have to kill Vakra monsters as part of this quest.
If you have alliance with Vakra do you lose ally by doing Palika - Injured Dragon? 
I assume you wouldn't lose it as its a one time dungeon rather then a farming spot but thought I would ask first. @Emca

You play there for maybe 2-3 months now, spamming every free second on a forum and yet you didnt do pailaka 3 yet ?? :-D

WOW

Tell me your secret! :P I play about 2-4 hours a day. So 12 hours 78+?

I didn't get much time to level as when I login there is clan activity so just do that because its more fun then to grind. But now I need to level to get to HB etc. Not really in a rush will get there eventually :D  

8 hours ago, Airaven said:

Nolife ??

At this stage of server you can ez get 78+ in 3 days with casual gameplay time :-D

"Casual" is pretty general term. There are some people which can play only at the weekend. One can be perfectly progressive in the game but finally it's progress in real life that matters. No need to mock these people.

Edited by Aribeth
  • Like 1

well if he spends half time he is hunting posts on forum,he would be 80+ already xD

but the time to get 78+ is all about resources.. u cant do that solo in 3 days tbh. Still Invictus is big clan with MT support. Must be easy to lvl up there :)

Edited by porem