L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

sry to intrude in cz section , but there is no way tezza window to be 24-48 .
unless it is super bugged on this server. 

what i knew from previous servers with 'same files' as this was:  48-+2 or +-4, (with a chance of 10% if it doesnt spawn on max window to appear random on another extra 24 hours.

what i actually saw on this server: 48+4 (40% of the times this chance that i mentioned). it is like 1/3 or 1/2 of tezza gets faked up on their window . 
the longest i saw the respawn on this server for tezza was 48+24 , exacly 3 days max window. 

also i have some some other speculations for zaken/aq , but cant be 100% sure cause i didnt camp it for a long time.

but for tezza it is either you are wrong , or it is bugged .

As i remember fastest tezza resp was 1h after 2 days(49h) and latest resp 2 days and 23h.(71h) We killed about 20 tezzas only so its small sample to say finall windows, but i think its 48-72.
Also im surprised that u Emca answered him instantly. Thats not 1st topic about epic windows, and u never wanted to tell us how they exacly are.

• Like 1

We can try it... on the other side, we can try to keep it covered with fog like it's now, well, it's retail and NCsoft never told anyone how it really should work...

Note: If you're REALLY curious, you can download l2server_l2off_gracia_final_83.7z from somewhere (just google the file to get full gracia final l2off files) and find out how it works ;) Also maybe this one http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/211885-gracia-final-decompiled-fixed-ai/?hl=%2Bdecompiled+%2Bgracia can help more...

We can try it. Maybe we will, maybe we won't. I won't promise anything you know ;)