L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

LILITH , DONT LEVEL UP CRYSTAL

I've read Lilith's AI very quickly so I'm not 100% sure, but yes, it looks like she should level crystal for every party member with distance lower or equal to 1500 (song/dance distance * 1.5). I have to check better what happened... That screenshot would help (or list of chars that were in the party)

MB bcuz of reflect dmg? It happend to me once during making injured dragon paliaka with wc. I dropped all latanas hp with burning chop and tried to make overhit with hammer crush but it died be4 i finish casting. I didnt get q progress for that dragon, npc appeared but talking with me was last thing he wanted to do ;p and i had to abort Q, restart instance and do it again.

Edit: And i see in pet buffs u exacly had chant of revenge buff.

Edited by Eldax

I was testing to lvl up cry with reflect dmg as lasthit and i was getting information about fail to absorb the soul, when guys on screen above had nothing. I even try use wolf reflect as last hit and i got crystal, so my idea was not correct. 2night I'll try to lvl up crystal just a moment be4 restart. I doubt its bcuz of that, but i cant find any other not already told conections.
Mb any x-files episodes will have an answer? ;>

Ok @Emca checked if lilith stage up crystals when pet/summon make last hit, but summoner was not even in pt.
We're breaking our heads to think out the reason, when it can be very simple. Crystals are for last hit but summoner didnt had any so they didnt notice that he exacly killed it, and they got drop cuz pt made most dmg and had looting rlz.

Edited by Eldax
Edit: Ofc thats just and idea, but mb there'll be still any way to confirm that after 17 days.
  • 3 months later...