L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

MA set effect

Check weight limit bonus. It seems to doesnt work - no change in weight limit with dc / ma sets equiped

Can u also check if attribute transfer from summoner to summon work? It seems little low or not existing.

1. It works. It doesnt increase ur total w8, but limit to get overw8 dbuff. f.e. get stuff to 55% and u'll see u wont get 1st lvl overw8 dbuff.
2. I havent any summ sub, but for my phoenix it didnt work totally, chaging my weapon from no-grade to S full atri didnt change dmg. mb it'll be in next chronicle or smth, I dunno.

Set weight limit doesn't change how much you can carry, but changes the point at which you get overweight penalty.

I've checked right now with Major Arcana, at 57% weight I still don't get the penalty.

Also works with Majestic light (didn't check now, but am pretty sure as I looked at that yesterday)

Eldax attribute transfer should only work for summoners eg. PS, AL and ES. It needs checking if bugged. There were some bugs with summoners classes before, luckly Emca did repair it.

Also I dont know if u have to have specific attribute in weapon for it to transfer to summon (i dont have Fire att weap while im Warlock)

Edited by Nix
4 hours ago, Nix said:

Eldax attribute transfer should only work for summoners eg. PS, AL and ES. It needs checking if bugged. There were some bugs with summoners classes before, luckly Emca did repair it.

Also I dont know if u have to have specific attribute in weapon for it to transfer to summon (i dont have Fire att weap while im Warlock)

It dont have to be specific. U always go for attribute of active skill u got from RNG god

But yes only summoners should benefit from this (and they are).

gratz for hero btw, looks like you know your class well :D

• Like 1

Yeah i read that u go attribute u like. Problem with going atr to the skill from augment is that you have to get one - i used countless LSes and no skill.

And shit no, play AL for the first time since C4 appeared xD

Edited by Nix
  • Emca locked this topic