L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

New player and doubts

Hello,

started playing yesterday, decided to roll a spoiler main. While grinding enough animal skin for the second class transfer a few questions came to mind:

More of a curiosity than anything else: in most servers I've played people pay newbies for academy crp. Here, best offer I got was 500k. Probably will be fine with gold once I get to some high level and start selling mats, but do people really not need crp or...?

I know I decided to play a spoiler on a server running a patch before they get all the cool dagger tricks (and alas, sweeper festival) and basically became really short THs, so my question is: will I be able to find a clan to play with after the 2nd class change, or are they considered just "crafting bots" so have fun leveling solo, see you when you get a subclass eventually?

Speaking of which, will have any chance of getting parties while leveling as a spoiler, or should I get my own set of petbuffs and play single player minus the random pk every now and then for 36+36 levels until I get a 3classed sub?

(edit: typos here and there, l2proofread)

Edited by Paounn

Hi welcome to shrine. :) 

CRP is needed still. Most clans which are on the server farm raid boss for CRP. Some bigger clans will give you 3kk I believe MT was giving 3kk but there was requirements check the recruitment thread. 

Spoiler still plays a important role on the sever to get mats etc. Party wise you should be able to get it. However you will still need some buff box till you get high level.

i would highly suggest that you play a class you like. The server chronicle will be changed at some point. 

i think we are giving 3m if u join before 16lvl and end in 1-2 days the aca. 
spoilers are always poor spoilers :S , there are some smaller clans were u might find some parties , but not 100% sure....
also have in mind that spoil rates in this server are 2.5x...... it isnt that good.... i remember back in the days when we were lvling a spoiler , i was hugely dissapointed about the difficulty in some things....for sure make a wolf , maybe wc + bd in order to be able to have some appropriate killing rate if u are solo

10 hours ago, Paounn said:

Hello,

started playing yesterday, decided to roll a spoiler main. While grinding enough animal skin for the second class transfer a few questions came to mind:

More of a curiosity than anything else: in most servers I've played people pay newbies for academy crp. Here, best offer I got was 500k. Probably will be fine with gold once I get to some high level and start selling mats, but do people really not need crp or...?

I know I decided to play a spoiler on a server running a patch before they get all the cool dagger tricks (and alas, sweeper festival) and basically became really short THs, so my question is: will I be able to find a clan to play with after the 2nd class change, or are they considered just "crafting bots" so have fun leveling solo, see you when you get a subclass eventually?

Speaking of which, will have any chance of getting parties while leveling as a spoiler, or should I get my own set of petbuffs and play single player minus the random pk every now and then for 36+36 levels until I get a 3classed sub?

(edit: typos here and there, l2proofread)

Hi and welcome from me as well.

Yes MoragTong offers 3kk to each newbie. I do not believe you will have any problem finding people - there are plenty and some areas are contested. 

I strongly recommend making a buffer box, as getting buffed properly will really make your leveling experience quite faster. If you find a couple of mates (and trust me, there are) you might end up getting full buffs.

Have fun and feel free to ask if you have any questions. :)

• 6 months later...