L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Server time?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Poll about servertime .... There has already been enough discusion and no results!

• UTC +1 - Events f.e. Olympiad 19:00-01:00 (18:00 - 24:00 during winter)
    • UTC +2 - Events f.e. Olympiad 18:00-24:00 (17:00 - 23:00 during winter)
    • I don't care
    • I don't care as long as it doesn't break anything

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Emca said:

You should have added possibility "I don't care as long as it doesn't break anything"...

You cant know before you do it .. You already did it once and fixed it after 5 restarts so now you should have enough know-how to do it in first try.

well we should had this discussion first time u changed time, but back than u changed it, cuz it agreed with your political beliefs that there is no summer time :] Well pass the politics, give the community most comfortable timezone to play. :]

Edited by porem

We'll change it to UTC+2 permanently but I need to have some spare time to deal with consequences - I can't just change it and go sleep. I hope I'll have some time this or preferably next week (there's a possibility of breaking this weekend sieges/tw)

• Like 1
  • Jorn locked and unlocked this topic