L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

come on guys, help grow Shrine

I would suggest to do something for new players. Maybe a dynamic exp rate or something. I know, its not retail, but that could bring some new people (and retail did the same when they wanted new players to catch older players quickly). Only thing happening on server right now is on high level and even that is not so much action. Anyone below, lets say 79, is just left behind, playing alone and that gets boring really quickly. Would be better to help people to get to 75 - 78 or something like that quickly and then let them catch others. I would not be against any advantage like this. It does not have to be permanent, but for example for 2 weeks or something when you know some server is closing. Just come up with something to help the community grow. That is the main problem right now. Otherwise before the epilogue update, there will be no one to play with.

19 minutes ago, Yooyoo said:

I would suggest to do something for new players. Maybe a dynamic exp rate or something. I know, its not retail, but that could bring some new people (and retail did the same when they wanted new players to catch older players quickly). Only thing happening on server right now is on high level and even that is not so much action. Anyone below, lets say 79, is just left behind, playing alone and that gets boring really quickly. Would be better to help people to get to 75 - 78 or something like that quickly and then let them catch others. I would not be against any advantage like this. It does not have to be permanent, but for example for 2 weeks or something when you know some server is closing. Just come up with something to help the community grow. That is the main problem right now. Otherwise before the epilogue update, there will be no one to play with.

There will be no one if players catch up. The fundamental principle of Lineage 2 is that the easiest, most efficient way to gain an advantage over other players is to outgrind them. That (not some game mechanics - the game per se is garbage) drives all activity and keeps players if not enagaged, then at least busy. The moment that is not possible, for example because just about everyone is at the cap or because additional grinding nets only marginal advantage, there is no point in doing anything, and the server needs to be ragequit or reset.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Yooyoo said:

I'm not sure that all players really want to get level 80 quickly... This is a lowrate

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Akbar said:

There will be no one if players catch up. The fundamental principle of Lineage 2 is that the easiest, most efficient way to gain an advantage over other players is to outgrind them. That (not some game mechanics - the game per se is garbage) drives all activity and keeps players if not enagaged, then at least busy. The moment that is not possible, for example because just about everyone is at the cap or because additional grinding nets only marginal advantage, there is no point in doing anything, and the server needs to be ragequit or reset.

That's true. All servers I played on ended by admin when it was not profitable for him anymore, or and more often they ended because everyone had everything and they got bored. I like this low rate. No hurry, a lot of fun for the future. Be all at the cap with top gear is fine on pvp high rate servers. Not here.

Well, I did not say to help them to get end game gear. At this point this game starts on lvl 79 +- (my opinion, I understand someone sees it differently). After that you still have so much to do. All I mean is that usually players come here, go to check giran, some of them leave immediately after that. Some braver players start playing, get bored on lvl 30, some on 60 and some on 70, cuz most of the time they play solo or in small group. So I would say there is really small number of players who recently achieved 79 and joined some clan or formed new clan. The community here is small and getting smaller everyday (again, my opinion). It would be good to somehow help it grow again. 

I feel myself like years ago when i ve got the 1st pt on RB in C4 and everytime when some kind of problém came up the childish players just left the ,,problém,,. This is similar.

If i want server with ilusion i could catch up the nolifers.. there are many..

I want play l2 .. from goblin to Antharas. I dont care if i dont reach him but i want give it a shot..

@sunshine u can easily get the "shot" but u have to do it "efficient" and not so "enjoyable" way :) 

maybe it sounds a bit no lifing but on previous server i started  from 0  ( lvled up bd sws wc cat till the required lvl for basic buffs,then up  to 78 and entered HB with them ) 

and tbh i had fun that way ( yeah, NO cp NO duo etc,just solo ) 

i was playing 6 h/24 which is sth between no life and "spending some time on the game" ,took me 2 months  (server was x6 ) but i was on the top and made my appearence to the higher lvl fights . 

it's all as somebody said,some ppl dont enjoy solo,or to log a destro/warlord and aoe ,some others do.i used to enjoy to kill mobs 1-1 with my main,including Juniors @ HB ( took me a week to finish with the set and had only fail on helm ofc ) . 

but still,it's not about "try harding" as i did  but doing things the best way . if u want to end up to the  Antharas stage as u said,then u have to play according to your target,not expect to fight antharas while u still farm 1-2-3h/day in catas and then log out :P  

PS: NOTHING BAD WITH CATAS,WTB A.A. ! 

7 hours ago, Antistyle said:

@sunshine u can easily get the "shot" but u have to do it "efficient" and not so "enjoyable" way :) 

maybe it sounds a bit no lifing but on previous server i started  from 0  ( lvled up bd sws wc cat till the required lvl for basic buffs,then up  to 78 and entered HB with them ) 

and tbh i had fun that way ( yeah, NO cp NO duo etc,just solo ) 

i was playing 6 h/24 which is sth between no life and "spending some time on the game" ,took me 2 months  (server was x6 ) but i was on the top and made my appearence to the higher lvl fights . 

it's all as somebody said,some ppl dont enjoy solo,or to log a destro/warlord and aoe ,some others do.i used to enjoy to kill mobs 1-1 with my main,including Juniors @ HB ( took me a week to finish with the set and had only fail on helm ofc ) . 

but still,it's not about "try harding" as i did  but doing things the best way . if u want to end up to the  Antharas stage as u said,then u have to play according to your target,not expect to fight antharas while u still farm 1-2-3h/day in catas and then log out :P  

PS: NOTHING BAD WITH CATAS,WTB A.A. ! 

I just say that figuratively and what is really important: everybody could make his own way really enjoyable.

Guys i have a great idea about how to make a rly nice and good reflesh without wipe or anything like that so alot of new players join and be happy with that without get boring watching everybody 80 level and nobody at low level zones..

You can open a new side server for 2 months or something same client same everything and after that merge them with a nice event, my clan will join and i thing alot of clans searching server this time, look up at forums.
We will advest for you and be sure for that :) .

Hope to like it and make it work, i searching like crazy with my clan 40+ people new server to join, i arleady join it, but this guys wants something fresh like the most of them outthere.

1 hour ago, MoreQQLessPewPew said:

Guys i have a great idea about how to make a rly nice and good reflesh without wipe or anything like that so alot of new players join and be happy with that without get boring watching everybody 80 level and nobody at low level zones..

You can open a new side server for 2 months or something same client same everything and after that merge them with a nice event, my clan will join and i thing alot of clans searching server this time, look up at forums.
We will advest for you and be sure for that :) .

Hope to like it and make it work, i searching like crazy with my clan 40+ people new server to join, i arleady join it, but this guys wants something fresh like the most of them outthere.

I've replied here